Very Important News!!!

Hey fam, been a while huh? I wish I could really update this book but things just happen and I have some bad news for people who are a fan of this book. I am still a BakuRaka/KacChako fan but I'm not really open about things anymore and I'm became more sensitive about certain stuff causing me to lose focus on things I should've focused first. In other words, I have no idea on what to do this book anymore because the discoloration of my world has come. I'm still healing from it as of this moment but it really does take a lot of time just so I can get over from it and accept the fact that he's gone and I have to move on. I'm sorry to say this guys but I'm discontinuing it. I'm really sorry to disappoint you guys. I really am. This book was really fun to write and I was happy to be able to find a lot of amazing people here that supported me throughout this crazy adventure. Thank you so so much for giving me a beautiful memory to look back too and for giving me a chance to become even a small writer. Thank you for reading this guys! I appreciate it!  And for the people who supported me to make this actually work, thank you guys, I owe you big time! NaLu4125 you're my bestest friend whom I met because of this amazing fandom and I lowkey miss you a lot. You deserve credits for the help, love, care and support you gave me. You really are the best and I hope we can talk again. For you readers, I'm sorry and thank you so much for the love and support! Still staying in this fam and will never leave it. No worries, I won't delete it like the other stories I made. Even if this is grammatically horrible and is very very cringy. I'm still gonna write on my other book titled "I Already Love You Idiot!" Hope you guys support it as much as you support this one. You guys might be wondering why I can update that while I can't on this one, slowly, I'm losing interest in anime because I don't have any time to watch it as much as I did before while the new book, I am able to update because it is somewhat related to me. Sorry for this again fam, I hope you forgive me. This is Violet ending this chapter, peace out...