Chapter 15 (UA Party?!)

KAWAII-CASS OR MIRAJULIA HINATA IS UPDATING AGAIN?! WHAAAATTTTTT?!?!! I THOUGHT SHE FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY?!
♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡◇♧◇♡

No one's POV

Bakugou was still sleeping peacefully.  but it didn't last long because he was interupted with a phone call. He picked it up angrily "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?! CAN'T YOU SEE I WAS SLEEPING?!" He shouted at the caller. "Woah bro, chill." Kirishia said. "I didn't know you were still asleep. Its already 11 AM. Anyways, theres gonna be a party this Sat. Wanna-" "Fuck no. I ain't interested in that shit. Now LET ME HAVE SOME SLEEP!" He cutted off Kirishima. "What if Uraraka wants to go there? Hm?" Kirishima said in a teasing manner. "She can go by herself then. She's a indep-" "And other guys want to dance with her. Or steal her or hug her or kiss her-" Bakugou flinched to those words. But Kirishima kept going.  "Or marry her.  Or for worse case scenarios... She'll dance with Izuku." Bakugou got mad and replied  "FINE I'LL GO! DO YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER?!" Bakugou shouted again. "YEP! SO LONG BAKUGOU! ADIOS!" Kirishima hanged up. Bakugou sighed and silent his phone. He put it on his desk and laid on his bed again. Then he remembered what Kirishima said. "Its already 11 AM. Didn't know you were still sleeping." He looked at the time and the time was 11:11 AM. God dammit!

Uraraka's POV

I just woke up after a long day. It was really fun yesterday. I miss the trip with my beloved friends. While I was stretching my body I heard my phone ringing. I took my phone and saw Mina calling me. I picked it up and said "Good morning Mina! How are you?" "Guess you just woke up.  Anyways good morning to you as well! I'm doing great thank you. Enough with the greetings. I want to ask you something Uraraka." Mina said cheerfully. "Sure,  what is it?" I answered. "would you like to go to the party this Sat? It'll be held in Kaminari's house. Wanna join?" Mina asked.  "I would love too! But what clothes are we wearing?" I asked. "WHERE GONNA SHOP TODAY!!! SO GET YOURSELF READY! We'll just go to your dorm at 1 PM. See ya later!" before I could say something she dropped the call. Oh boy. What time is it now? I checked my clock and it's already 11:12 AM?! What?! I slept that late? Oh my... I got up from my bed and took some clothing from my closet. I took my towel and went to the bathroom. This is gonna be a long day... 

No one's POV

After Uraraka took a bath she dried herself and put on her clothes.

(Credits to the artist!)

She looked at her clock and it was 12:32 PM. She still have 30 minutes less to eat. She decided grab some sushi in the fridge and heat it up. When she was about to heat it up she hears her phone ring again. She puts her sushi in the microwave and set it heat for 10 minutes. She grabbed her phone and answered it. "Hello? Who is th-" "Are you going to the party Ochako?" It was Bakugou! "Uh, yes.  Why?" "nothing. Anyways, if you're  going then you're going with me. No questions included. Got it?" He said it with a little emotion. "Yes,  I got it.  But why would you go to the party? I thought you hated them?" Uraraka questioned. "Fucking Shitty hair forced me to go." He answered.  The food was already done so Uraraka got the food out and took some chopsticks. "What are you doing?" Bakugou asked.  "Eating obviously. What about you?" She asked too. "Still laying in bed. Are you going somewhere? We can eat out later." 
Bakugou said. "I would love too. But I promised the girls that I will join them shopping since it's UA party this Sat. Sorry." Uraraka said with a saddened voice.  "Nah, it's fine." suddenly while they were talking to the phone,  someone's knocking on Uraraka's door.  "I guess it's the extras. I'll see you later. I love you" Bakugou said and he dropped the call.
Uraraka got up and took her purse and puts her phone on there. She opened the door and saw the girls waiting for her. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go shopping!" Mina said. Jirou groaned, Yaoyorozu smiled, Uraraka giggled and Tsuyu (what the hell how did tsuyu turn to taught?!) is just... Ehhh fine... 

Kirishima's  POV

Bakugou and Uraraka sitting in the tree,  Author~chan  updates slowly.  Anyways, guys The boys and I are planning on buying our clothes today. I haven't told Bakugou yet because I am 100% sure he won't join us.  So I did it on the spot! When I was walking to Bakugou's  dorm I saw the girls dressed up. It looks like they're going shopping too.  OH NO! Don't get the wrong idea though cause I love to be with them but they will not shop at one stop. They'll shop EVERYWHERE.  We'll just hide and- "Kirishima-chan, what are you doing there?" of all the people who could spot me,  it has to be Tsuyu... "Well I was going to Bakugou's dorm. " I said, trying to not slip out any words. "Oh, but why does my frog senses tells me that you're hiding something?" She asked. "I also planned to shop with the boys for the party this sa-" I stopped because I remembered to keep my mouth shut... And I didn't...  "Wanna join us? We're going to shop too." Tsuyu asked with a cute voice. How can I resist it?! "sure! I'll the boys. Be there at 1:30!" I said walking away to Tsuyu. The boys are gonna kill me!

Bakugou's POV

I should take a bath- *BAAM BAAM BAAM BAAM!* okay,  who the fuck dares to knock at my door like that?! "I'm fucking going! Stop banging on my door extra!" I opened the door to see shitty hair. Great.
"Bakugou, were you about to take a bath?" he asked.  "No,  I was going to cook, What does it look like?!" I said in a annoyed voice. "Yeah yeah. Anyways we're going to buy our clothes for the party today with the girls and be there 1:30 sharp because the girls are there already bye see you." Kirishima said fast.  What the actual fuck. Fuck it. I'm going. At least I'll go with Ochako.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Wassup guys! Kawaii- I mean MiraJulia here! Yes I changed my name hehe. This is my OC's name btw. Sorry for not updating because school made me busy that I can't update... Please support my other account! It's my BNHA RP account: Tsuyu_Asui_Kerro. And can you guys help me on what to book I should publish in this account? Thank you! Anyways sorry for grammatical errors or misspelled words! Thanks for supporting this book. I'll see you guys again next time! Peace out!