note

"I don't have the courage to tell you how I feel, I hope this notebook is enough to express it all

"I don't have the courage to tell you how I feel, I hope this notebook is enough to express it all."

.

"What a simp, just ask her out!"

a story wherein Izuku Midoriya has been crushing on his classmate for a long time now. having someone like you help him is giving him a hard time as he become a nervous wreck when he is with you.

to be honest he didn't need help with his hero journal—he needed help on how to confess his feelings to the likes of you, finding himself writing a book about the things he learned about you.

.

WARNING

EXPECT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT ENGLISH LISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TONGUE AND I'M TOO LAZY TO PROOFREAD.

STORY CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE.

NOTE

THIS STORY MIGHT BE CRINGE SINCE I'M NOT GOOD WITH FLUFF, TBH I PREFER WRITING ACTION STORIES BUT YOLO LEMME TRY SOMETHING ELSE SINCE I HAVENT FINISHED A SINGLE STORY YET AND IZUKU MIGHT BRING ME HOPE TO FINISH THIS.

NOT GONNA PUBLISH THIS UNTIL I'M FINISHED SO WHEN YOU SEE THIS THEN THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED MY STORY! THIS IS ALSO TO NOT MAKE ANYONE WAIT FOR A CHAPTER, I MIGHT GET LAZY.

I'M NOT GONNA FOLLOW THE PLOT OF THE ANIME NOR THE MANGA. THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THE STORY ARE NOT MINE.

started : 08/20/21
ended : 08/31/21
published : 09/02/21