01 : HELPING HAND

IZUKU MIDORIYA bit the tip of his pen as he eyed you as your (h/c) hair danced along with your movements while you're doing the usual training, occasionally having conversations with Mina Ashido

Izuku is currently taking a little break before going back to practice so he decided to observe everyone and write down on his 'journal' but looks like his plan went flying down the hill when his eyes landed on you. He took out a complete different notebook, slightly smiling as he started writing. His eyes would only leave you for a minute before going back to observing you again, seems like he can't stop himself even though if someone would see him they would probably think that he is creepy.

"Why don't you just ask her out, Deku-kun?" A sudden voice asked behind him making him flinch and look at the owner of the voice.

He sighed in relief when he saw that it was his bestfriend, Ochako Uraraka. Izuku hid his notebook that is especially for you and just took out the notebook were he has his notes about heroes are.

"What are you saying?" He tried denying but it was no use. Uraraka can see through him, to be honest he is quite obvious.

"You can't fool me, you like (L/N)-san." Uraraka said not even thinking if someone would hear her.

Izuku blushes furiously and started panicking while telling her to keep it down, looking around if someone saw them. Uraraka grinned at the panic that is written on her friend's face she leaned forward but not invading his space before she tapped his shoulder to assure him.

"Don't worry Deku-kun! No one probably heard me." Uraraka said, slightly shaking her head to be more convincing.

"I just don't want them to misunderstand." Izuku replied, slightly playing with his fingers.

Uraraka's brow went up. "Misunderstand what?" She asked curiously.

Izuku averted his eyes and just decided to write on his notebook completely trying to escape Uraraka's question but he knows that it's rude.

"About me liking (L/N)-san." He answered not minding taking a look at his friend who is now smirking at him.

"Why wouldn't you want anyone to know that?" A different voice said. The two students froze on their spot in complete shock because someone heard them.

Izuku is sweating like crazy and a darker shade of blush decorated on his cheeks. The thought of someone knowing him liking (L/N) (Y/N) scared him. He didn't want them to know-more like he didn't want you to know.