03 : CAUGHT

I might have did Deku a lil bit too much, is he acting like an uwu boy with all the blushing?! a hc for me is that he would be a blushing mess when he's with someone he likes so bare with me :((

"TODAY'S training drained every energy I stored! I'm quite surprised that my all my body parts are still intact!"

As the five talk about today's training and how hard it was they decided to take a walk around the school since they were given a little time to rest as their homeroom teacher slept again on their classroom, in fact he let them play around so that he can sleep in peace without any noise especially from the light haired explosion boy who has anger issues.

"It really was hard, but I felt that I somehow improved. As expected from a top hero, Aizawa-sensei!" Iida chirped.

"You're right." Shoto agreed.

"Change topic, how did it go between you and (L/N)-san, Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked curiously as their eyes settled on the green bean who suddenly felt conscious.

"He was with (L/N)? Ribbit." Asui asked as she eyed the boy. She wasn't present yesterday that's why she has no idea on what's happening. Shoto who is beside her just shrugged despite being present yesterday he still can't catch up on what's really happening.

"Yes, (L/N)-san is helping Midoriya-kun on his hero journal." Iida answered as Asui nodded.

"Let's not change the subject okay? I'm a hundred percent curious, how was it Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked again obviously excited to know what happened yesterday when they left him with the (e/c) eyed girl. The pink cheeked girl's eyes shimmered as she wait for her friend to answer.

"I-It was fine." He answered not wanting to share them the precious moment he had with you yesterday.

Uraraka frowned at the short reply, she's not gonna stop until she knows what happened.

"Come on! Tell us more details~" Uraraka whined trying to squeeze more of the juicy details.

Izuku had no choice but to tell them what happened since after all they are the reason why he had a chance to talk with his ultimate crush which is (L/N) (Y/N).

"What? You didn't even talk to her?" Iida gasped after hearing the story.

"Yes—but in my defense, I was nervous!" Izuku tried defending himself but the group just shook their head and gave him a judging stare.

"(L/N)-san is such a sunshine, she did all the talking just to not make you feel lonely, ribbit." Asui said. Izuku knows that Tsuyu didn't mean anything by that but he felt guilty because of what he did.