05 : FEELINGS

"YOU almost got sick

"YOU almost got sick."

Monoma placed the hot chocolate drink he ordered for you and sat down. He sighed after knowing you slept outdoor so he dragged you to the nearest cafe to make you drink something hot.

"It's not like a big deal though, it's practically my fault for sleeping." You answered before taking a sip.

Luckily today is Saturday so you won't have to go to training or face the wrath of your teachers. Remembering the events yesterday where you slept making Izuku stay with you with his shirt serving as your blanket.

You both had discussed that you'll meet up with him after class so it's given that you won't be with him on weekends. Both of you probably might have things to do on a weekend.

"No, it's not your fault." Monoma argued. You scoffed as his competitive side awoke.

"Yeah it's not mine, 'cuz it's yours. I told you that there's still other days to play but you insisted so I didn't had any time to sleep!" You saw how his mouth fell open as he looked at you with betrayal.

"Oh come on! I was about to say that it's the shy boy's fault for practicing and letting you sleep! And that wouldn't have happened if you just ditched him!" He said while emphasizing the shy boy which how you described Izuku last time.

He groaned when you just averted his eyes from him. Standing up from his seat, he held on both of your shoulders and shook it trying to knock some sense out of you.

"What the—stop!" You slapped his arm away from yours. Pouting he fell back to his seat with a thud, some of the customers even looked at him because of that.

"I'm just saying that you did a lot for him now. Isn't it enough already?" Monoma said and stuffed his mouth with a cookie.

You shook your head in disbelief. "For your information, I have only helped him twice."

He shrugged his shoulders suddenly all his attention went to the cookies in front of him which is a favor for you. You continued to drink on your glass while he ate the cookies, apparently you didn't stop him when he also ate your share.

After it felt like forever he's done eating so both of you decided to play a game again since there's free WiFi. Sucking on his straw as he drank from his mango shake, Monoma placed his chin on your shoulder bag that he took from you as he focused on the game.

Slight swearings and laughter filled the table as both of you enjoyed the game. From time to time backing each other up as you face on the other players which are your enemies on the game.

This time the enemies are much more stronger than you two since they had a legendary weapon which are rare.

"Are they using cheats or something?! Also, their IGN stinks!" Monoma said in irritation while tapping his phone aggressively which made you laugh at the sight.

KING EXPLOSION MURDER and manly_hard are the in-game names of your enemies. Well it wasn't really that good but it's okay.

It didn't take a while for them to beat the two of you. Monoma threw his phone on the table not thinking that it might break, you caught it just in time before it went rolling down the table and placing it down on your side.

"Our rank went down. It's all their fault." He mumbled but you still heard it.

You smirked. "Why are you always blaming other people?" You joked as you felt him give you a glare.

"Ugh, whatever."

"Hey, Neito." You called.

"What now?"

"Mind telling me if you're quirk improved or if there's something quite interesting?" You asked while smiling sweetly causing him to look at you suspiciously.

"Why are you asking me that?" His brows shot up.

You flattered your lashes at him giving him beautiful eyes. "Just so~"

"You aren't even interested in my quirk before. Why ask now? Don't tell me this is for that Azuki guy?!" He held up his finger to your forehead and flicked it making you gasp.

"That hurts!"

"Don't tell me you're selling informations to that guy?! I knew that there's something fishy about him!" He gasped also.

You made a face because of his baseless suspicion. "I'm not, I just think that it might help him or even you in the future. And his name is Izuku not Azuki!" You corrected.

"Excuses." He rolled his eyes. You just laughed because after that he told you the advantages and disadvantages of his quirk, he even looked happy about you listening to him. You always knew that he isn't really confident about his quirk since other people became protective when he's around.

You and Monoma stayed at the cafe for a while before deciding to head back to the dorms. It's just walking distance so both of you didn't rush. He walked you back to class a's dorm.

"We better go shopping tomorrow." He told you as he gave you your shoulder bag that he kept on clutching from time to time.

"Sorry Neito, I already have plans for tomorrow." You smiled apologetically.

"Again? It's a Sunday and you still have plans?" He frowned, you stick your tongue out to tease him.

"Of course, everyone wants to see me~"

"As if." He scoffed. "Are you going with Azuk-green haired shy boy tomorrow?"

You gave him a questioning look. Why would he think that you're meeting up with Izuku?

"No, why would I?" You asked.

"Great! I thought you had developed feelings for him or something. Who are you going with? Can't you ditch them?" He leaned forward when you didn't answer him. "Hmm?"

"Oh-I'm going out with Denki and also, I can't ditch him." You answered. The yellow haired electric boy asked you to accompany him to buy some personal stuffs since he didn't have anyone to go with him.

"The electric guy huh. Whatever let's go out next time then. Be sure to go online since I'm gonna ask those two stinky gamers to play a 2v2. I already planned on how to beat them." He smiled evilly, knowing him he would always plan on his revenge.

You nodded as an answer. He laughed before giving you a pat on the head and going back to his own dorm. You even noticed how he looked at you intently before finally walking away which creeped you out, maybe he had some weird plans for the game later.

You entered the place as your mind wondered about what Monoma had said and not noticing the pair of eyes looking at the two of you from a certain room. Izuku saw all that.

'Cause even though I'm pretty sure my head's exploding' because of all this overthinking, there still is a chance that they might have a relationship right?

Writer's block go brrr brrr🤪😔🤸🏻‍♀️

I LOVE YAH MONOMA, ILL CARRY YOU UNTIL U REACH THE HIGHEST RANK ON EVERY GAME😩😩😩