011 : REJECTED

"YOU SHOULD NOT do such un-rational things! That would give class a bad reputation and we wouldn't want that!"

Iida chopped his hands on the air as he tried stopping Izuku on his tracks by standing in front of him and his arms spread. Uraraka face palmed because of this.

"Iida-kun, it's not like Deku-kun would do detroit smash to take his notebook back from Monoma-kun." Uraraka said with slight hand gestures, copying Izuku when he does the detroit smash.

"It would be a scene if Midoriya did it too. He'll get in trouble." Shoto said, he somehow looked like he would even pay to see that happening. Asui stared at Shoto because of that.

"Right." Asui agreed.

"From preventing that from happening I'll come with you four! But before that, let's get to class. We wouldn't want to disturb class b early in the morning right?" Iida said as he pushed them lightly towards the path to their classroom.

It would probably be Monoma who'll disturb his classmates when they will come because of his constant nagging.

"You just want to see the tea also though. It's alright Iida-kun, I feel you." Uraraka joked making Iida scold her again which isn't a surprise anymore.

Izuku isn't really prepared to meet you again. But it wouldn't be hard to avoid you again right? It's not like you'll demand answers from him or something.

Entering the class, everyone is already in their own group of friends and is having their own topics and conversed with each other.

Izuku looked at the four cornered room to look for you but he can't seem to see your (h/c) hair. You must be late after all there's still a lot of time before class starts.

Taking a seat on his chair Izuku fixed his things. He greeted Bakugo a good morning but he just received a deadly glare in return which he just replied with a smile. He's used to it after all.

One by one their classmates started entering the class but Izuku didn't care about that, he's thinking why you still aren't in class. You were never late, never.

"Good morning." Aizawa greeted as he entered the room and going out of his sleeping bag. They greeted them in return.

Sighing, Izuku knows. You aren't going to class.

.

"That's kind of strange, (L/n)-san is absent?" Iida told them as they circled around Izuku's chair currently waiting for their next teacher.