08 : MISSION TO GET HER NUMBER

"WHEN ARE YOU going to confess?"

Uraraka whined as she sit comfortably on Izuku's bed. His friends crowded his room as they decided to hang out—more like ask Izuku about the progress between you and him.

"We're not forcing you, it's just that Uraraka has a point. For sure (L/N) has a lot of suitors." Shoto butted in making the green boy tense, he's scared that one day he'll find out that you have a significant other that's not him.

Iida chopped his hands in the air trying to stop the two of them from pressuring their poor friend who is now lost in thought. "Stop that both of you! I'm sure that Midoriya-kun got (L/N)-san's attention. No need to rush!" He said.

Asui nodded. "That's true, it's not like she had given up on helping Midoriya so that is a plus, ribbit."

Uraraka nodded as she placed her hands together. "You have a point!" She agreed.

"Why not just give her hints that you like her? That would be easy." Shoto advised making them think about it.

"I'm not sure, he's actually quite obvious. I always see him blush every time (L/N)-san caught him looking at her during class hours. Pretty obvious for me, I probably think that she has a clue now." Uraraka shrugged making Izuku frown, was he that obvious?

"It looks like to me that (L/N)-san still doesn't know that you like her." Iida said which is a relief if it's true.

"She's naive." Shoto commented making the four look at him with an emotionless face because it's kind of ironic since he's quite naive himself.

"Coming from you." Uraraka answered earning a confused look from the half cold and half hot quirked friend of them.

"Well, Todoroki has a point. Actions do speak louder than words, maybe (L/N)-chan doesn't want to misunderstand the situation? Ribbit." Asui said.

"You're right! So let's drop some hints! Maybe text her something like, 'hey, you are crayons to my coloring book' she might get the hint." Uraraka suggested also but the others just looked at her with confusion.

"(L/N) is a person and not a crayon." Shoto said the obvious.

"I don't get how that would be a confession or a hint, Uraraka-san." Iida said and pushed his glasses up as a sign that he's thinking.

Uraraka groaned. "Whatever you guys are slow."

"I have engines!" Iida said but Uraraka ignores him.

"Where's your phone?" She asked and when Izuku didn't answer her she searched the room for it. She then saw it charging on top of his drawer.

"I don't have a good feeling about this." Izuku said and stood up so he could grab his phone but Uraraka did a move she learned and pinning Izuku down.

"Get the phone!" She ordered. Izuku tried to free out of his friend's hold but it was no use. He didn't want to use his quirk afraid of hurting his friend.