04 : DOODLES

"WONT I look like a creep?"

You held tight on your bag as you have second thoughts on what you're about to do.

You weren't able to thank Izuku properly yesterday so you decided to wait for him outside the dorm since you know for a fact he hasn't gotten to school yet. But you still don't know if it's a good idea since he's uncomfortable towards you or so you thought.

"(L/N)?" Someone behind you called making you flinch and back away. You played with your fingers as you look down on your shoes.

"M-Midoriya-san! I just wanted to say thank you for catching me yesterday! And sorry for not helping you on your journal, I'll make it up for yo—"

"The fuck are you blabbering about you damn extra?" You got cut off. Your face paled as you looked up and instead of green you were greeted by red eyes glaring at you.

"I-I—Bakugo?!" You gasped making him groan.

"How dare you mistake me for that damn fucking nerd?! And you're like a speaker, why are you so noisy?! It's too early for me to hear your annoying voice!" He yelled at you making you flinch again at how loud he is being.

You eyed him. Wasn't he the one who called me?

"You approached me and you're yelling too." You pointed out which angered him more.

"Huh?!"

"Nothing! Oh I just remembered now that I left my phone on my room! I'll just go get it—bye!" You rushed inside not waiting for a response.

You weren't exactly scared at Bakugo you're just embarrassed since he practically beat your ass yesterday and you skipped half the day just because of that, sure you don't really have great stamina.

You opened the front door and rushed inside just to make sure that your alibi is more believable. Your phone is literally on your pocket right now.

You sighed as you lean on the door. You're definitely gonna beat Bakugo Katasuki next time so you won't have to hide from him out of embarrassment.

"(L/N) what happened? Are you okay now?" A soft voice asked her, learning her lesson from earlier she looked at the owner and saw the person she has been waiting for.

Smiling brightly at him she waved her hand. "Good morning Midoriya-san! I'm actually feeling okay now, I want to say thank you again for helping me, if you weren't there I might have gotten worst injuries." You said, you smile not fading.