☆ special chapter : being a slave

"I CANT BELIEVE IM doing this!"

Monoma groaned as he hid from you. He saw you continuously doing something on your phone and he knows that you are trying to call the electric boy.

When Monoma asked the question yesterday he already knew the answer, it's quite obvious that you have developed feelings for Izuku but you were denying it because you only thought that you want him to be your friend and not boyfriend.

Eyeing the electric boy who entered the mall, Monoma immediately pulled him into the corner and covering his mouth for him not to scream.

Denki struggled to get out of the hold of the person he doesn't know but he got a smack on the head instead.

"Stop being such a fish who got caught in a net!" Monoma groaned before letting him go. He's quite confident that he got Denki away so that you wouldn't see him.

Denki's eyes widened when he saw the boy who pulled him. "What are you doing bro?!" He yelped.

"Listen up you class a shit. You are gonna ditch (Y/n) today and go home or somewhere else. Just make sure she wouldn't see you." Monoma threatened as he gave the boy a glare which made the latter gulp.

"W-Why would I? I'm the one who invited her. What are you even doing?" Denki said as he tried to walk away but Monoma grabbed him and pushed him to the wall. His arm on the neck of Denki to stop him. It's a move he learned from tetsutetsu.

"I knew this would happen. After all class a students doesn't listen to anyone but themselves! Ah! Such selfish heroes!" Monoma dramatically said.

"Le—"

"I'll tell (Y/n) that you stole her chicken wings that time at the cafeteria, you know that's her favorite right and yet you stole it when she's right beside you and being busy with class things! How horrible of you! She would hate you for eternity!" Monoma said again which made Denki shock.