012 : TEA

"MIDORIYA! YOU STOLE her from me!"

Most of the class gathered around you and Izuku and eyeing your hands which is clasped with Izuku who is now looking like a tomato.

"I'm even planning to make a move now!" Denki said and pouted. You laughed because of that since you know that he's only joking.

"Uh, y-yeah." Izuku said completely embarrassed because of all the teasing.

As soon as your classmates got home, Izuku decided to tell the news to his close friends only since you agreed on it but telling a news to them they were too loud to even handle the news so everyone in the class heard it so they decided to congratulate you two.

"It's not like we are going away or something." You scoffed at them when you saw some of them had tears in their eyes especially Mineta.

"Come on bro! This is so manly!" Kirishima sniffled as he eyed the two of you like he's so proud.

"This is so unfair! Midoriya gets all the girls!" Mineta whined as he cried completely throwing a tantrum as he stomped his foot to the floor.

Izuku just let out an awkward chuckle because of that and the whole time you just stared at him watching his reactions up close. Damn, you didn't know that you'll fall for him. You just wanted to be friends then here you are. In a relationship with Izuku Midoriya.

"Shut the fuck up you extras! It looks like you haven't seen a couple your entire lives!" Bakugo shouted completely ruining the moment. He's sitting alone in the couch where his friends were not until they decided swooning around to see the gossip.

"Don't be so bitter bro~ we all know you like (L/n) t—" Denki didn't have any chance to finish his question when Bakugo raised his hand and letting out his quirk.

"What are you about to say huh?! Continue it you dumbass!" He shouted at the electric guy who hid behind Kirishima for protection.

"I said Tokoyami looks delicious!" He quickly changed the sentence but it got worst.

"What?" Tokoyami who just got back from changing his clothes asked. They all looked at Denki who is now sweating.

"I-I mean! He is a bird!" He blurted making them gasp.

"Kaminari-kun! We do not eat birds! And don't think of Tokoyami like that! That is not respectful!" Iida said as he run towards Denki who in return ran away.

"I'm sorry!!!" You heard him shouted. After that all of you laughed, what a dumbass.

***

"Neito I have a question for you." You told the guy as you stopped playing. His character stopped in front of you.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Are you the one who stole the notebook from Midoriya? He told me his thought that you copied Yaoyorozu's quirk to copy his notebook at take the original one." You said he went silent. "Hello?"

"Ah~ why would I do such thing for a class a student?" He said and continued playing so you did the same but still not dropping the subject.

"How would I know? That's why I'm asking you." You scoffed.

"Fine, I did it and so what now? You both are in a relationship now. End of story." He said wanting to end the topic.

Even he couldn't accept the fact that he help Izuku get you but still. Maybe he's thinking at that time about you. The time when he dragged you towards the cafe he knew you like him just by looking at your eyes, like they said eyes don't lie. Well, it would sound creepy but when you slept outside he saw how Izuku stared at you and how he used his shirt to cover your body from the cold wind. It somehow gave a smile on his face. He really wasn't spying on you, nope! Not at all!

He knew that helping both of you would make you happy so he did things even if that would mean helping a rival but still. It's all for you, after all you helped him with a lot of things.

"Eh? Well thank you though. Even if you had to cause trouble and literally steal from Midoriya. Thanks." You joked making him scowl.

"Wow! That's what I get from helping you! How worth it!" He replied making you laugh because you know he's probably frowning right now.

"By the way, why did you blackmail Denki?" You asked making him cough.

"What?"

"I know you heard me."

"Oh wait! I think Kendo's calling for me! Talk to you later!" He excused and ended the call. You tried calling for him again but he wouldn't answer.

Now you're curious about it. Denki wouldn't say anything. You know he knows something but just acted innocent, Monoma probably did something for Denki to be so scared.

You're gonna ask him all day for that. You quit in the game since Monoma left, just then you received a message from an unknown number which made you frown.

Unknown
hello, (l/n) :))

(Y/n)
oh come on neito bro! no need to quit in our game to act mysterious👊😩😠😟😖

Unknown
i'm sorry?

this isn't monoma though.

it's me your boyfie

(Y/n)
OHHHHH

MIDORIYA-SAN?!??!!!

Unknown
AHAHAHA yesss

just wanted to say goodnight

sweet dreams, i like you

<33

(Y/n)
i like you too <33

AND THATS THE END OF IT, HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT SINCE I HAVE NO IDEAS ON HOW TO END THIS. IZUKU IS SO CUTE WHEN HE CALLED HIMSELF AS BOYFIE👊😖