09 : MISSING

"WOW THAT IS cool!"

"WOW THAT IS cool!"

Izuku can see the sparkles in your eyes as you scanned the informations he had written on his hero analysis. Well last time he did promised that he'll let you take a look on his observations and today's the right time.

Both of you are eating lunch together at the cafeteria since you won't be able to meet up with him after class and the reason for that is because Aizawa-sensei has given you a LOT of activities as a representative of the class.

It's no big deal for Izuku though. You've been helping him a lot so he understands that you have some responsibilities too.

Taking a bite on his food, Izuku blushed. Shy about the fact that you're looking on his journal that he's been working on since a kid. But he's happy of course, you didn't find him like a creep or laugh about it. It even looked like you admired him even more.

"Yes! It's pretty interesting especially when I can use those when I'm in a fight, a little bit of an advantage." Izuku smiled making you nod.

"It really is interesting, you're so smart Midoriya-san!" You complimented him which made him flustered.

Covering his face which made you laugh and him blushing more. "D-Don't laugh!" He said.

Talking more about heroes as the two or you eat. Both of you grow comfortable with each other. Izuku who is now focused about all might forgot the eyes of his friends who are eyeing on them from another table.

"They look so good together~" Uraraka said as she eyed them. A silly smile making way on her face.

"Uraraka-san! You know it's rude to stare!" Iida scolded as he pushed his glasses up.

Shoto and Asui ate in silence as they listened to Uraraka's squeals and Iida's scolding.

"Oh come on Iida-kun, you're also looking at them." Uraraka grinned at the boy who suddenly went quiet.

"I'm just making sure that there won't be any problem! That is all Uraraka-san!" He reasoned out.

The brown haired girl waved her hand to dismiss her friend's excuse which brought a frown to the latter.

"I wonder when Midoriya will confess, ribbit." Asui told them her thoughts.

"We should not pressure Midoriya-kun! Love can wait!" Iida told them.

"I can confess for Midoriya." Shoto said which made them choke.

"Do you like (L/n)-san?" Uraraka asked the half and half boy.