06 : FRIENDLY DATE?

"DON'T TELL ME he forgot?"

Tapping your foot to the ground you looked around the mall in any sign of the electric guy but he's nowhere to be seen. It's already been thirty minutes past the time they had planned and yet.

Did he got lost? Is he stuck on traffic? Or did he just forgot about it? You're now regretting that you did not wait for him and go here together. He insisted that you should go ahead and buy the things you also need before helping him since he's still gonna take a shower and he would take forever like he said so you did.

Looking at the time again you called him, he wasn't picking up but it was ringing. It's either he left it, got it lost or he's simply ignoring you.

"This is what I get? I could have been eating some chicken wings and watching an anime by now." You groaned still hoping that Denki will show up.

"Look! Is that (L/N)-san?" Someone behind you asked making you look. Uraraka's face greeted you which made you flinch a little.

Her mouth gaped open. "It really is you! What a surprise!"

"Uraraka-san! You must not invade someone's personal space!" A chopping Iida yelled from behind, scolding his friend. The boy behind him almost ran when he saw you, he eyed you from head to toe as he take in your look. You looked cute wearing an oversized T-shirt pared up with a skirt he almost stopped breathing at the sight.

"It's nice to see you guys here." You smiled at then, the other two returned the smile while Izuku returned it also but it was an awkward one yet you didn't notice it since Uraraka and Iida circled around you.

"Are you buying something here also (L/N)-san? We are here to buy some things needed for our project. Would you like us to accompany you?" Iida asked while pushing his glasses up. He's wearing a normal polo shirt and black pants, he looks formal.

You shook your head. "Oh, I'm actually waiting for Denki but it seems like he won't be showing up." You answered and showed them your phone and the multiple times you called Denki and yet he wasn't answering.

"This is truly a disgrace, Kaminari-kun!" Iida gasped when he saw it.

Uraraka on the other hand has something different in mind, she leaned forward to the (h/c) haired girl before giving her a grin. "You're in a date with Kaminari-kun?" She teased you-more likely Izuku who is now silently eyeing the three of you.

Your eyes widened because of what she said and you shook your head repeatedly. "N-No! He actually asked me to help him buy some things but he hasn't showed up yet!" You defended your self as a blush made way to your cheeks because of the accusation. The three of them noticed it.