Chapter 1:

It was over. He was gone. That was what ran through Harry's mind as he watched the last of Voldemort's followers get arrested or leave.

Harry felt tired. He didn't want to move. But the sudden rush of important thoughts struck his mind. Ginny! Ron! Hermione! The Weasleys! His friends! Teddy....little Teddy Lupin. His godson. His now orphaned godson. Ginny. His girlfriend.

"Ginny?!" He yelped as his thoughts were interrupted by Ginerva Molly Weasley grabbing him and hugging him tight, her fiery red hair flying.

"Don't you ever, and I mean EVER scare me like that again Harry James Potter!" Ginny shriek-scolded him.

"I won't. Trust me, Gin." Harry assured her.

Ginny sighed in relief before pressing her lips against his, much to Harry's shock. He quickly kissed her back, relived that she wasn't mad at him.

"Ginny, I'm sorry about Fred." Harry whispered.

"Don't be. He knew the risks. He died a hero." Ginny told him, blinking back the tears in her eyes.

"But it was my-" Harry tried.

"It was NOT your fault. It was Rockwood's fault." Ginny said.

Harry smiled weakly. He nodded.

Ginny helped him to the others. They smiled weakly at him and he did the same.

"Harry! You've done it!" His female best friend and sister figure, Hermione Granger said.

"Good job, mate." His other best friend, Ron Weasley, Ginny's older brother, cheered.

Harry offered a small smile.

"Harry, dear! Tonks and Remus! What will you do about Teddy?" Molly Weasley, the mother of the Weasley kids asked.

"I don't know. I will have to speak to Andromeda." Harry realized.

"I'll go with you." Ginny offered.

"Thanks." Harry said.

Ginny nodded. The couple joined hands and Apparated to Andromeda's house.

"Hello dears. Come in, please." Andromeda said.

Harry and Ginny walked in, talking a seat on the couch. Andromeda placed cookies out, and sighed when a baby's crying was heard. Teddy's had woken up.

"I'll get him." Harry offered.

"Thank you dear. I'll show you to his room." Andromeda led him to the room.

A small baby bundle, wrapped in blue blankets was in the crib. The baby had teal hair and Remus's facial features and eyes. The baby was wailing.

Harry picked Teddy up, supporting his head, and followed Andromeda back downstairs.

"So, who is going to raise Teddy?" Ginny asked.

"Remus and Dora left him in Harry's care. I'm far to old to raise a baby again. However, if you could allow me to see him as often as possible, maybe for a few days every so often, I'd really appreciate it. He's all I have left of my Dora." Andromeda asked.

"Of course! You don't even have to ask, he's your grandson." Harry assured her.

"Thank you. Where will you be raising him?" Andromeda asked.

"For right now, we'll be at the Burrow. My mum will help us for a while. I'm sure you could as well." Ginny said.

Andromeda smiled softly. "I'd love to help. I'll stop by with Teddy and all his things tomorrow. What time will work?"