Chapter 13:

The newly engaged couple entered the Burrow, not mentioning their engagement just yet. Ginny wanted her family to figure it out on their own since Bill and Fleur had announced their engagement and she wanted her engagement to be different.

When the large family all sat down to eat, nobody had noticed the engagement ring yet. But as Ginny handed Fleur a plate of Molly's cooking, the Veela noticed the new accessory. Fleur gave a shriek of excitement.

"When did 'Arry ask? I did not notice it before!" Fleur gasped.

"What are you talking about?" Bill asked.

"The new accessory on 'er finger, dear." Fleur replied.

Andromeda too, looked over at Ginny's finger and gave a gasp of delight. Teddy, very much confused, looked over at Ginny's hands and noticed the ring.

"What's that, Gingee?" He asked.

Ginny smiled. Teddy's little fascination with the ring had brought her family's attention to it finally. The women in the family squealed with delight and the men slowly realized.

"When did you pop the question, 'Arry?"

"Half hour ago." Harry laughed.

"That's why you asked about marrying Ginny one day." Ron realized. "That makes a lot more sense now."

"Oh honestly, Ronald." Hermione sighed.

"Well, my birthday just got a lot more special, and now we have more reason to have desert!" Ginny said with a giggle.

.........................

Ginny and Harry had put Teddy to bed. Andromeda had dropped him off at Grimmuald, and had left to her own house. It was Sunday night, and they had returned from the Burrow with Andromeda and Teddy an hour or so earlier.

Bill and Fleur had said they had an announcement to make the next day, so the entire Weasley clan would be returning to the Burrow the next day. Bill and Fleur had not gone to the Burrow that day for whatever reason, but everyone wanted to see them, so it was worth it.

But since it was September, work would be starting up again for the wizards and witches. Ginny had made the team of the Holy Head Harpies and would be starting her first season that year. Harry would be attending Auror training. Since the ministry badly needed Aurors, the training was short, but important to attend nevertheless.

The couple ended up passing out in bed almost instantly. And when they woke up the next morning....well, it took them a while to get out of bed, mainly because neither one was completely awake.

Upon arriving at the Burrow, the small family was met by Arthur. He gave them a warm smile, before Molly greeted them with a bone crushing hug each.

"Hi Mum."

"Did Bill and Fleur arrive yet, Molly?"

"No, dears. They'll be here soon." Molly said, as she made her way back to the kitchen to cook.

The young couple shrugged and set Teddy on the floor to run around. The little boy squealed with delight and ran in circles. Ginny giggled and watched him, while Harry pulled out some toys for the little one to play with.

Teddy entertained himself for quite a little while before eventually getting bored. The little one was one and a half already, Ginny realized with a start.

Where has the time gone? Already almost two years since loosing Tonks, and Remus, and Freddie. So long....and yet....it feels like only a few days have passed.

Ginny was interrupted from her thoughts by her fiancé coming up to her.

"Hey, Gin? Bill and Fleur are here. Dinners ready too. Grab Ted, and come sit." Harry said, kissing her cheek as he gathered Teddy's toys.

"Come on, Teddy Bear. Time to sit down." Ginny said, as she lifted the baby up and brought him to the table.

About half way through dinner, Fleur stood up.

"Everyone, I 'ave an announcement!" She said cheerfully.

The whole family stopped eating and looked at her, which was pretty big for a family like the Weasleys.

"I am pregnant! Bill and I will be 'aving a baby!" Fleur announced.

The entire table erupted into cheers. The first born Weasley of the next generation would be coming. As much as everyone considered Teddy family, they were all excited for the first Weasley child to be born since the war was over and they could all be together to help Fleur and Bill.

"What does that mean, Auntie Fleur?" Teddy asked.

"Teddy, Auntie Fleur will be having a baby. You'll have a friend to play with soon." Ginny explained.

Teddy seemed to like that a lot too.

I am sooooooooo sorry it is took so long for me to write such a short chapter. I've been busy lately but I'm not going to sneak excuses. I'll try to bring the next chapter here soon. I'm thinking about making the next chapter have a bit of a larger time skip than I usually do. I might skip to Harry and Ginny's wedding or something. Comment if you think I should skip to then. If you want the time skip to be smaller, comment when I should make it. Fleur will still be pregnant for the wedding though and I need to write the wedding before Victorie is born. Again sooo sorry for the short chapter and long wait. Happy reading loves!