Chapter 15:

TW: Mentions of abuse and abusive behaviors. Don't ready if that triggers you, loves.

Wedding planning was officially down to a few minor details. Ginny had found a few dresses she liked and would be going to a store to try them on later that day. Harry had gotten his suit.

The last few months had been a whirlwind of planning and excitement. Ginny was almost upset they were almost through. But her excitement to officially call herself Mrs. Potter was over powering her disappointment at the ending of her wedding planning.

Ginny arrived at her Quidditch practice, eager to start playing with the Holy Head Harpies. Her team was the best as she had always said even as a child. Ron and Charlie had always tried to convince her that their favorite team was better but Ginny had never agreed. George and Fred always tried to convince her that the Irish team was best. But Ginny always liked the Holy Head Harpies most.

"So, your wedding is coming up, Weasley. I'm assuming you'll want time off?" Gwenog asked teasingly.

"If it's not too much trouble, Gwen." Ginny laughed.

"Course not, Weasley. Enjoy your wedding." Gwen winked at her and started practice.

...............

Harry had arrived to pick her up for a nice dinner in a muggle location. Ginny had her hand on her arm, and they were walking inside the restaurant.

"I never realized that the muggle world was so peaceful." Ginny murmured.

"Most of the time it is." Harry agreed.

Ginny smiled as they sat to eat.

As they were leaving, Harry suddenly froze.

"Harry? What's wrong?" Ginny asked.

He pointed across the street. From where Ginny stood, she could see two muggles staring in shock back at Harry, frozen in place as well.

Who do you think it is? Comment on this line saying who it is before continuing. This is kind of common in these stories but I don't see it that often any more.

"Who are they?" Ginny asked, wondering if perhaps they weren't muggles after all.

"My aunt and cousin." Harry mumbled.

Did you get it right? Let me know here.

"Petunia and Dudley?" Ginny asked, for confirmation.

Harry nodded, still frozen in place. Ginny grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the Dursleys.

"What are you doing, Gin?" Harry whispered.

"Helping you either make peace with them or yell at them. Your choice!" Ginny whispered back, continuing to drag him to his muggle family.

"Harry?" Petunia asked, her voice very high and pitchy.

"Hello, Aunt Petunia, Dudley." Harry greeted, a hollow tone in his voice.

"What are you doing here?" Dudley asked, trying to sound curious and not suspicious of Harry's actions.

"I was out on a date with my fiancé."