Chapter 18:

While the girls had their fun at the Burrow, Harry and Rob Apparated to Neville's home. Neville had kindly offered to let the boys all get ready and hangout at his house until it was time for the ceremony.

"Hey Nev, how are you?" Harry asked upon seeing him.

"Good, mate. How are you? Excited?" Neville smirked.

"Very. Tomorrow seems a long time away." Harry admitted.

"Yeah, he and Gin have been complaining about it for the whole day." Ron added.

Neville laughed, and led them inside. "Dean and Seamus are already here. George is on his way. And of course...well, we're getting the painting here soon."

"Great!" Harry smiled.

The former roommates started a long conversation to catch up. When George arrived the conversation switched to the wedding. A knock on the door alerted everyone of the arrival of the painting.

"This is a surprise for Ginny, right?"

"Yep. She surprised me with the painting of my parents, so I wanted to surprise her with someone just as good, if not better." Harry said with a nod.

"She'll love it, mate." Ron smiled at his friend and soon to be brother in law.

"Tomorrow is it. Ready Harry?"

"Never been more ready for anything else in my life."

Sorry this is so short. The prep for the wedding will likely be longer. And the actual wedding and after party will be much longer, promise. The next chapter will be out soon. Happy reading, loves!