Chapter 8:

"Will you move into Grimmuald Place?" Molly asked.

"I don't know. Maybe...Harry?" Ginny turned to Harry.

"It seems best. We'd have our own house, Teddy would have room to play, Ron and Mione could come anytime they want, and we'd have plenty of room to host your family or even let them sleep over if they want." Harry listed the facts.

Ginny and Molly nodded along with him.

"It's settled then. After we graduate, we're moving into Grimmuald Place." Ginny said.

...............

"Graduation was worse than the memorial. More stares." Ron grumbled.

Harry couldn't help but agree. But he had more pressing matters. Andromeda had just taken Teddy for the weekend so that Harry and Ginny could get ready to move into Grimmuald Place. And tomorrow they were leaving Hogwarts.

"So are you guys ready to live in Grimmuald?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, actually. We've had Kreature fixing it up. We offered to pay him, but he said he didn't want pay. So we told him he could keep anything he wanted." Harry shrugged.

"Oh...I wish they would accept pay. None of the house elves want to be paid. Except Dobby. He wanted pay." Hermione looked down suddenly.

Harry and Ron did too. Ginny sighed.

"No more sadness for the day. We have an entire day of sadness soon." Ginny said.

The Weasley family would be saying goodbye to Ron and Hermione who were going to Australia to find Hermione's parents.

"You're right! No more sadness for today. We have packing to do anyway." Hermione said, forcing a smile onto her face.

She and Ginny walked to the girls dorms while Ron and Harry walked to the boys.

Inside the dorms, Harry say Dean, Seamus, and Neville.

"Hey mates." Seamus said, grinning suddenly.

"Hey Seamus. Ready for Auror training?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, mate. More than ready."

Ron, Harry and Seamus would be going to Aurora trading to be Aurors. Dean was going off around the world, and Neville would be studying Herbology.

"How's old Grimmuald?" Neville asked.

"Kreature fixed it up. I'll see how it comes out. Hopefully it's a bit more baby friendly now." Harry said.

Neville nodded.

The boys stayed in comfortable silence for the remainder of the night. When they went to sleep, Harry felt torn. On one hand, he couldn't wait to leave and start his life with Ginny. On the other, this was his last night at Hogwarts as a student. He was leaving the first place he could remember loving like a home.

And then Harry finally fell asleep.

.............

"We're leaving." Ginny said.

"I'm not ready!" Hermione sniffled.

Ron wrapped his arm around Hermione, kissing her forehead. "It'll be alright."

"Ready for Grimmuald Place?" Harry asked.

Ron and Hermione would be staying at Grimmuald with Harry and Ginny until they got their own place. But since they would be looking for Hermione's parents, it would likely take a long time.

"Yeah." Ginny said.

"Yes." Hermione added.

"Yep." Ron nodded.

"Great cause we're here." Harry pointed at the missing place where 12 should have been between 11 and 13 in the muggle street.

Ginny and Harry entered first. They looked around, impressed with all the work Kreature had done.

"The place looks great." Harry breathed.

"Yeah, it does." Ginny agreed with a smile.

"Ready to live here?" Harry asked.

"I am."