Chapter 28:

I apologize for being a horrible author and not updating since December. I'm feeling a bit less into the Harry Potter series but I want to finish this story and so I'm procrastinating when trying to write. Plus my life has been busy and I don't have many ideas for this specific book. I'm trying but I just don't know what to write at the moment. Also due to said lack of ideas, I am skipping ahead in the timeline quite a bit. Teddy is now 6, Victorie is 4 and her little sister Dominique is 2.

Ginny groaned when she woke up, nausea stirring her to consciousness. For a few minutes, she wondered if she was ill.

She wound up rushing to the bathroom and throwing up. Harry came in after her not long  after. He silently gathered her hair and rubbed her back as she continued heaving.

"Wanna go to the Healers or...?" Harry trailed off as she leaned forward again, the few seconds of peace ending quickly.

He waited another minute before repeating his question.

"I think...I need the Healers. I don't..,don't think that's normal." Ginny rasped, heaving once more.

.....................................

Ginny left the Healers in a daze. A goofy smile overtook her expression rather quickly as she decided to go to a muggle drug store to get something before returning to Grimmuald.

Once she returned to Grimmuald, she rushed to the bathroom and took the test.

Another goofy smile appeared over her face as the result came in five minutes later.

Pregnant. Just like Healers had said.

She rushed out of the bathroom excitedly calling for Harry.

"Harry! Harry!"

"Ginny?" He asked, his expression becoming concerned. "What did the Healers say? Are you alright?"

Ginny laughed. "Better than alright! I'm pregnant!"

For a minute Harry looked confused. Then the same goofy smile that Ginny knew she'd been wearing spread over his face.

"We're gonna have a baby? I'm gonna be a father?" Harry asked, green eyes twinkling.

Ginny nodded.

Harry laughed, picking her up and twirling her around. "That's wonderful!"

He pressed a loving kiss to her stomach then lowered her to the ground and kissed her lips.

"I've always wanted a family of my own."

Ginny smiled. "We're gonna have one. Teddy's gonna be a big brother! I'm gonna be a mum!"

Harry grinned. "The best!"

"And the best father to come with me." Ginny whispered, kissing him again.

"Hello little one. I can't wait to welcome you to the family."

So, so sorry this was so short. Again, I'm not feeling very into HP now. But I'll try to update soon now that I have something to write about. Happy reading loves.