Chapter 16:

The foursome appeared at 12 Grimmuald Place. Petunia and Dudley looked a little sick to their stomachs.

"Sorry, should have warned you about that. Apparating is...difficult to stomach at first." Harry said.

"No problem." Dudley wheezed.

"Harry?" Hermione called out. She walked downstairs, Teddy in her arms.

"Hawwy! Gingee!" Teddy shrieked happily.

The little boy's hair shifted to bright yellow, making Petunia and Dudley's jaws drop. Hermione set the toddler down and he dashed to his godparents.

"Who might this little one be?" Petunia asked after recovering from her initial shock.

"This is Teddy Lupin. He's my godson. We took him in after his parents died in the final battle almost two years ago." Harry explained.

Petunia nodded, giving Teddy a small smile and a wave. The energetic child was quick to wave back, a large grin on his face.

"Harry, what's going on?" Ron asked, walking beside Hermione.

Harry quickly explained the ending problems of their date, brushing over the whole thing to get to the reason his aunt and cousin had arrived.

Hermione and Ron didn't comment on how they clearly seemed to know Harry was making the whole thing seem nicer than it probably was.

"So...erm...Harry. Is the war over?" Petunia asked.

"Yes Aunt Petunia. We-the Wizarding World- defeated Voldemort almost two years ago. The world is safe now. Most of his remaining followers have been locked up too." Harry explained.

Petunia seemed more relaxed knowing that the man who killed her sister was dead.

"You know, I have something to show you, Aunt Petunia. I think you might like it." Harry said suddenly.

Petunia make a confused face, and followed Harry a room. Ginny smiled at the sight. She knew what room he was leading Petunia to. The room with Lily and James Potter's portrait.

Harry flipped the light on and walked over to the seemingly empty frame in the center of the room. The others walked in behind him and Petunia.

"Mum, Dad, come on out. I have someone that you might want to see."

"Mum?" Petunia repeated in confusion. Lily was dead. She knew that. Harry knew that. Who was he calling 'Mum' and why was he talking to a empty picture frame.

Petunia was about to say something, when a bright flash of red hair entered the frame, and familiar green eyes met hers. Petunia was aware that Harry's father entered the frame behind the redhead but she didn't pay him much attention. Because she was staring at Lily Evans Potter.

"Petunia?" Lily gasped with happiness lingering in her eyes after the initial shock wore off.

"L-Lily?" Petunia rasped out in surprise. Lily was dead. How was this possible?

"Hello, Tunney!" Lily said, cheerfully.

"How?"

"Oh....right. In the magical world, we can enchant paintings to talk and have memories. I'm a painting." Lily explained.

"Oh." Petunia nodded. She looked a bit scared.

"Is that your son?" Lily asked, pointing over at Dudley.

"Yes. That's my Dudley."

"Hello Dudley. I'm Lily, Harry's mum." Lily greeted.

"Uh, Lils, is your sister okay?" James wanted to know.

"Tunney? You alright?" Lily asked.

"Yes, just surprised. I....I've missed you, Lily." Petunia breathed.

"I've missed you too, Petunia."

Petunia saw her sister smile, something she never thought she'd see again.

"I'm sorry." Petunia mumbled, not meeting her sister's eyes.

"I forgive you, Tunney." Lily smiled again, her green eyes glittering with joy.

The Evans sisters had finally made up, over twenty years later, but with genuine happiness following.

I am so sorry it took me so long to write this. I had the flu last week and I just couldn't bring myself to write. I'm better now, so here is your chapter and hopefully the next one will be out soon. And thank you so much for over 700 reads, I really appreciate it! Happy reading, loves!