Chapter 21:

The minute the ceremony ended Ginny and Harry joined hands and walked down the aisle again. They entered the Burrow and waited for Molly to cast a spell to transform the ceremony area into the after party.

Once the spell was complete, the newly married couple walked into the after party to be greeted by their family and friends.

The after party was full of life from the second it started and the newly weds were instantly greeted by their friends and family.

"Hey Harry!" Seamus shouted with a grin.

"Hey Seamus." Harry smiled.

"Ginny see it yet?"

"Not yet." As Harry said it, they heard a happy shriek.

"Harry, did you do this?" Ginny gasped.

She was staring at a moving portrait of Fred Weasley.

"I figured we needed a portrait of Fred to go next to Mum and Dad." Harry smiled. "Consider it a wedding present, love."

"Oh, Harry, thank you!" Ginny threw her arms around Harry's neck in a hug.

Her husband smiled and twirled her around. "Anytime, Gin."

A few minutes later, Teddy toddled his way over.

"Hawwy! Gingee!" Teddy squealed. "Happy weddin'. Wove you."

His godparents smiled at him.

"We love you too, Teddy Bear."

The blue haired toddler grinned, his hair changing to yellow then back to blue. He hugged Ginny's leg then Harry's.

"Paty?"

"Yes, Ted. Party time." Ginny giggled and grasped the toddler's hand.

The couple watched the toddler for a little while before Hermione and Ron walked over.

"Hey Mione, Ron." Harry smiled at his sister and his brother-in-law.

"Enjoying the party?" Hermione asked.

"You bet." Ginny smiled.

"How about we watch Teddy while you two get your first dance as a married couple?" Ron offered.

"You sure?"

"Of course." Hermione nodded and sat beside her nephew. "Want to hang out, Teddy?"

The toddler nodded.

Harry and Ginny smiled at each other, standing up. They waved to Teddy, who waved back before going back to playing with Hermione.

A slow dance came on over the speakers, as the couple walked to the dance floor. Harry wrapped his arm around Ginny's waist, his hand on the small of her back, grasping her hand in his other one. Ginny held Harry's hand with one, her other hand on his shoulder. The Potters swayed to the music, waltzing around the dance floor. He dipped her low before lifting her up and twirling her.

For the duration of the song, Harry and Ginny Potter were in their own world. Nothing else mattered. Just each other. For the first time since the war, there was no longer just Harry Potter as the sole Potter in the world. Harry had his Ginny. He had a family.

This is the first chapter of the after party. There will likely be one more, possibly two. I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter will be posted soon. Happy reading loves!