Chapter 7:

I know the time skip is kind of big but I was stuck so.....May 2 1999

"Ready, Gin?" Harry asked.

Ginny nodded, coming out of her dorm room, Teddy in her arms. Ginny's eyes were red and puffy, she had been crying.

Harry took Teddy from her arms, holding the now one year old on his hip, and pulling Ginny into a hug.

"I miss him. I miss them all." Ginny whispered.

"I know, Ginny." Harry said, reassuringly. "It'll be okay."

The couple walked into the Great Hall which had been turned into a mourning hall. There was a memorial for all those who had lost their lives in the war on May 2, and from what Harry had heard from Hermione, the plan was to have one every year.

"Could I have your attention, please? Today we are honoring those lost in the first and second wizarding wars." Mcgonagall said.

...........................................................................

"That was torture. All those stares." Lavender Brown shuddered.

"Don't blame you Lavender." Hermione agreed.

The two had never gotten on with, but it seemed the war had changed that.

"Mumma!" Teddy squealed.

"Ginny." The tired and upset redhead corrected.

Teddy cocked his head to the side. "Gingee?"

Ginny nodded. "Right."

Ginny and Harry were still teaching Teddy what to call them. They didn't want to take the titles of Mum and Dad from Remus and Tonks. It would just seem wrong.

"Come on. It's almost the end of the year. We need to figure out how we're going to be living while you're at practice and I'm at training." Harry told Ginny.

"I suppose Mum will watch Teddy when we are both at work. And I'm sure Mione will help out too. Maybe Bill and Fleur too." Ginny mumbled.

"Right. Come on Gin, let's go. I see Molly over there." Harry said.

I know this was short. But this was a filler chapter. I think the next one will be longer.