Chapter 17:

Bit of a time skip here. I ran out of ideas so we are going  to the night before the wedding. Also this chapter mentions harassment so please don't read if it triggers you.

Ginny handed Harry the last of his things that he needed for the next day.

"Ready, Harry?" Ginny asked.

"Can't wait!" Harry replied, kissing her gently. "You?"

"Tomorrow seems like an eternity away." Ginny murmured.

Harry chuckled quietly and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Ginny groaned. "That seems like a long time."

Harry chuckled again. "We'll be married tomorrow."

"Oh! Alright, fine. I'll spend my night and day without you just so we can be married." Ginny whispered.

"Love you, Gin."

"Love you too, Harry."

With that, Harry kissed her on the lips one more time and walked away, getting ready to Apparate to Neville's flat. The boys would all be staying there while the girls were staying at the Burrow.

Ginny sighed. She gathered her things while waiting for Hermione. Hermione walked into Ginny's room a minute later.

"Ready?" The older witch asked.

"Mhm. Help me with my dress?"

"Course. I am the matron of honor, after all." Hermione laughed.

The two girls Apprated out and arrived at the Burrow.

"Hello, Ginny, Hermione. The boys already by Neville's?" Molly asked, greeting them with a bone crushing hug.

"Yeah, they left about five minutes before us." Hermione said.

"Oh, alright. Are you excited, Ginny, dear?"

"Tomorrow will never come soon enough." Ginny answered truthfully.

"I remember the feeling." Molly agreed.

Fleur Apparated in just then, flustered and all over the place. Her now large stomach was being used as a dress rack for her bridesmaids dress and the quarter Veela looked panicked.

"Fleur, are you alright?" Molly asked.

"No..." Fleur muttered.

"What happened?" Hermione asked.

"I was in zee store, getting clothes for zee baby, and jus' minding my own business, when some wizard came up to me and tried to kiss me! 'E clearly saw I am pregnant, zee idiot." Fleur wailed.

"It's your Veela genes, dear. Men are ridiculous about them." Molly comforted.

"I know, but in France, zis was not very common. Veelas are a regular in France, and clearly not a regular in Britain." Fleur complained.

"I know. Is there anything we can do to help?" Ginny asked.

"No, nothing. I jus' need a minute to catch my breath. I didn't even get to buy any clothes. I should 'ave 'exed that man." Fleur muttered.

"Just catch your breath. Relax. I'll get you some tea." Molly decided, walking away to brew a nice cup of calming tea for her daughter in law.

"I am sorry, Ginny. Zis was supposed to be your beeg night. Your very last night as a Weasley. I do not want to ruin it for you." Fleur apologized, flushing.

"Fleur, it's no big deal. You were harassed. And Bill will hex the life out of that arse. What matters is that you are okay." Ginny assured her.

Fleur smiled and thanked her.

"Now, here you go, Fleur, dear." Molly handed her the tea.

"Thank you, Molly." Fleur murmured.

Some time after Fleur had calmed down, Angelina Apparated in. Angelina Johnson had always been a friend of Fred and George. A few months after the war ended, Angelina had started dating George.

"Hey Angie." Ginny said.

"Hey Gin." Angelina smiled. "Ready to be a Potter tomorrow?"

"Of course I am." Ginny laughed. "Tomorrow can't come soon enough."

Angelina smiled again.

There was a knock at the door.

"Ginny, your Quidditch teammates are here!" Molly called.

Ginny's teammates Lucy Vanderval, Cassandra Scott, and Ellen Source had arrived. (Ellen Source is my sister's OC, Cassandra Scott is a random character I created for the team, and I think I saw Lucy Vanderval in another fanfic, though the last name might be wrong.)

Ginny grinned. "My bridal party is all here then!"

"What's first on our to do list?" Angelina asked.

"Good old fashioned gossip." Hermione giggled.

Molly pretended not to have heard and wandered upstairs, leaving the bridal party to their own devices, perhaps a dangerous choice.

"Anyone heard anything good?"

"Well, I heard that the Ministry has done a lot more than just cast the Trace on underage witches and wizards." Ellen smirked.

"Where ever did you hear that, Ellen?" Lucy wondered.

"You do not want to know." Ellen laughed.

Ginny grinned again. Her bridal party was awesome. And tomorrow....tomorrow she would Mrs. Potter.

I'm so excited to be writing the wedding soon! It will either be one or two chapters and the after party will be another one or two. The next chapter will be what the boys have been doing, and that'll probably be short. The chapter after that is everyone getting ready for the wedding then I write the wedding! I'm so excited and I hope you are too! Happy reading loves!