Chapter 20:

If someone had told Ginny two years ago that she was marrying Harry James Potter, she would have laughed. If someone told Ginny four years ago that she was marrying Harry James Potter, she would have shrieked with joy and asked for details while fangirling. But now? Ginny just couldn't wait.

She was literally about to walk down the aisle when she paused for a second. She suddenly was hit with grief. All her friends and Fred who wouldn't be able to see the happiest day of her life....it almost made her want to stop because why should she be happy when they died sad? But then she remembered how happy they would have been for her. And how happy she was with Harry.

So Ginny walked down the aisle to her soon to be husband.

..................

Harry watched Ginny walked towards him, her arm around Arthur's. The twosome seemed to be walking in slow motion. Time seemed to never pass. To Harry it took years for them to reach him.

Arthur kissed Ginny's forehead then placed her hand on Harry's, smiling at the black haired wizard.

Ginny turned and grinned at Harry in that way that just made Harry feel like the luckiest man alive.

The couple silently communicated throughout the ceremony, with their eyes and emotions. They never spoke, but they didn't have to. Everything they had to say was right there and they understood even if nobody else did.

"And now for the vows. Ginny?"

Ginny smiled, and looked out at the crowd before back at Harry.

"When I first met you at Platform 9 and 3/4, I thought to myself, 'who is that boy, and why is he so very confused?' I had no idea you were Harry Potter until later that day. I'll admit, I had a crush on The Chosen One for a few years. It wasn't until I got to know Harry, just Harry, that I realized, you are the biggest dork ever and I still love that." At that there were a few laughs. "But you're also the biggest hero I've ever met. I fell in love with the real Harry Potter, not the one always in the Daily Prophet. And the real Harry is ten times better than the heroic make believe one. I can't wait to spend my life with you, Harry."

There were a few sniffles and even though Ginny didn't look, she knew people were beaming at her. She still had not yet dare to look over at her family, knowing they were all teary eyed and if she saw them, she would cry too.

"Harry?"

Harry looked at Ginny for a second before starting.

"Ginny, when I first met you, I was in a brand new world. You're family was like my family almost instantly. To me, you were my best mate's little sister and you were like mine at first too. But, as we got older, I began to realize just how much I loved you. With no offense to Hermione who is like my sister, I realized I loved you more than that." Some chuckles were heard and Hermione playfully huffed. "You were my rock during the war. There were so many times where I thought, maybe I should just stop, but I knew that I would never get a happy life with you if I did that. And that was my biggest motivation."

Ginny smiled, a few tears pooling in her eyes.

"Do you Ginerva Molly Weasley take Harry James Potter to be your lawfully wedded husband as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you Harry James Porter take Ginerva Molly Weasley to be your lawfully wedded wife as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may kiss your bride."

Harry and Ginny grinned at each other. Harry leaned in, his arms around her waist. They were married. Mr. and Mrs. Potter.