Christmas

Wilhelm walked down the path leading to the car. All he wanted  to do was run to Simon and kiss him but he knew he couldn't. Simon was heartbroken, he couldn't get those three words out of his head "I love you" some of the last words Wilhelm said to him.

Wilhelm sat in the car falling apart. "I hope you have a nice Christmas" was what he kept mouthing out of disgust. He loved Simon and he thought Simon loved him but he had to re think everything. His mind kept playing over and over again.

Once Wilhelm got back to his house he could Bearly even look at the queen. She sat there all proper looking like she had to tell him something. She put it off for now and told him to go and get ready for dinner. 

"Not hungry" he screeched without hesitation. 

The queen looked horrified and she strutted off annoyed that's how he was talking to her.   Christmas eve all Wilhelm wanted to do was see Simon, he didn't even realise till about mid day that this was his first Christmas without Erik. He missed Erik he was the only one who cared about him till Simon.

Simon went home, loss of appetite still not knowing what Sara his sister did. Sara comforted him she regretted everything she did and wished she could've taken it back. She liked August but she was so mad what he did to Simon and Wilhelm, she knew how much they loved for each other. Christmas Eve was not going well, Simon sat in his room just wanting a call or a text to say they could be together. He hated his life he hated everything he did. He just wished those curtains were closed and they were more careful.