Forbidden love

Simon walked into his bedroom. There sat Sara.

"Where were you?"

"Talking to Eskild" he stuttered.

" I don't love him, Sara" he confessed. Sara sat there smiling and looking guilty.

"I know you dont"

"What?"

"Simon, You won't ever get over Wille, ever. He's yours he still loves you and it will take time. You and him were cute but toxic. Unless he is who he is I dont think it will be wise to get with him" She told him honestly.

Simon held his head in his hands shaking and hyperventilating.

"I'm breaking up with him" he said as his phone buzzed.

It read

Eskild: We need to break up, you still love Wilhelm and you sneaking to hook up with him tonight is horrible. Reminder don't cheat next time😕"

Simon screamed of anger and frustration.

"Shit, he thinks I've cheated? Cheated, I wouldn't do that hell no" He loudly shouted at Sara.

"Just tell him you didn't" Sara said.

"I'm going to go find him."

Simon walked to Eskilds house, Lilly answered the door she looked disgusted.

"Eskild the cheater is here" she looked back at him and rolled her eyes. Simon wanted to punch them but remained calm.

Eskild came down, he was crying and looked furious he was there.

"I will explain"Simon told him.

"I went to see Wilhelm to tell him I still loved him. He told me I was being disrespectful to you which I was but I never cheated" Simon said, tears streaming down his beaten expression. "Im so sorry"

"Simon I know you are, it's easy to see, sorry for blaming you for cheating but why go out with me if you were not over him? I feel used"

"I dont know im sorry"

"Goodnight Simon" Eskild said, shutting the door behind him.

Simon was broken; he needed to leave but was stuck. He finally got the energy to move and slowly walked back to his house. He passed the football field and then the bus stop. He missed the blonde prince he kissed 4 months prior unfortunately he was forbidden to love.

Merry Christmas!!!