Camera

Astrid and her family were coming over at midday, the queen had to tell Wilhelm that he was strictly forbidden to say anything about Simon or the forced relationship.

"What, I have to lead her on even though I will probably mentally hurt her again?" He said before a second thought. "I don't love her, surely she will catch on?".

The queen sighed out of anger "you won't she isn't such a smart girl."

He raised his eyebrows in shock. "Did you just say that? Call one of my best friends an idiot?" He said disgusted.

"You've barely spoken to the girl since you moved to Hilserka"

"Yeah I didn't speak to anyone bar Felice and Simon, they were the only people I could trust since you made me move" he stated sharply.

"You have 2 hours to get ready and prepare, no turning back nothing. This is what's best for the monarchy" The queen said Furiously as she backed out the room with her husband.

Astrid got to the palace. There  stood in front of her was a 5'11ft tall prince awaiting her arrival. His heart beating , he didn't want to feel love for anyone else bar Simon. He could never be with a boy he knew that for a fact but it was the person. Simon was his person. Astrid and Wilhelm walked into the royal garden to chat.

"Look I know you don't like me" Astrid said giggling. Wilhelm turned his head stuttering "yyyes yes I do" he spoke unsurely.

"The video I could recognise that dirty blonde hair anywhere" she said with a huge grin on her face. Wilhelm's mouth twitched into the biggest smile he had shown in weeks. "I've known you 17 years Wilhelm don't act shocked how I realised"

"So do we fake this relationship to keep the monarchy happy?" Wilhelm asked quickly.
"Yeah why not? You're kinda attractive if I squint hard enough " sarcastically she fell into his arms to give him a hug.

"I've heard a girl from my school is transferring to your school" Astrid told Wilhelm once she wiped the creases off her long dress.

"Name?"

"Ligh-ly Nordin, it's spelt Lilly she was a bully at ours hopefully she will be better"

"A new person I hear?" A voice from around the corner spoke.

"August what the fuck are you doing here?" Wilhelm slammed his sunglasses on the bench table.

"Wilhelm I know you're mad and you despise me, I deserve it but I was going to be homeless if I didn't come here" August said depressingly.

"Good, should've been "

"What?" Astrid spoke.

"This horrible twat,  my second cousin whom I was supposed to trust betrayed me". Astrid sat there looking confused.

"He published the video and broke me and Simon up"

Astrid sat there side eyeing August wanting to slap the stupidness out of him.

"Guess I will see you August and your girlfriend Felice again next week" she stood up and left kissing Wilhelm on the cheek platonically. August left to go inside throwing a coffee cup in the bin.