Hell

Simon knew that now he was out and could be seen with him he was able to allow himself to be with him. Only if Wilhelm would take him back.

It was 9pm he got on his bike and biked his way up to Hilserka. He got there and there stood Malin.

"You want to go in?" She asked.

"Urm yeah?"

"Go in then" Malin shook his hand and grinned.

"Simon,glad your here" he told him.

"Why are you so happy Willie?"

"I've missed you"

"I've  missed you too" Simon replied.

"What about Eskild?"

"Out the picture ,broke up with me because I'm still hung up on you" he laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry Simon" he said apologetically.

"It's fine"

"Come on I know somewhere"

"It's raining Wilhelm" he told him.

"Exactly" Wilhelm winked at him.

Wilhelm and Simon ran to the bus holding hands. They were the happiest people on the planet. Forbidden and unforgivable love coming together what else could you want?

They got to the petrol station and both got a bottle of Water to drink. They ran to the football field,heavily breathing but didn't care.

Simon looked at Wilhelm eyes and moved them down to his lips.

"It takes a fool to remain sane I guess" Wilhelm told Simon.

"I guess it does" he smiled.

Mouths smashed together with love and compassion. The rain drizzling down their hair. Simons hoodie went from a light purple to a dark version. The comfort they felt while being together,being with each other and loving each other. No secrets and no hiding.

They were living the dream.
Or so they thought.

Took a break writing this but it will start again on 05/09/22