Easter break-Simon

Tw:Mentions of Drug dealing and talks of the police.

(please note. anything said about laws in the country it's based in may not be correct)

Simon came home smiling, so happy, happiest he had been in a long time.

Linda was sat at the dining table, shocked. Across from her was two unknown men.

"Simon Erikson?" An unknown man dressed in a police uniform asked.

"Yeah? What's happened"  "mama?"

she sighed. "Your fathers medication? my god Simon."

"oh."He looked upset, angry even. Who told them? he thought. Until the tall curly headed maniac came out of the bathroom.

"How dare you come to my home." Simon said.

It was August. He stood there, how dare he. How dare he betray me again? In  my own house.

The police started to speak. "We just have some questions to ask about a complaint made by August" their was a brief pause. "Simon we take drug dealing seriously. And to blame it on someone innocent will be worse causes if the accusations are true. You still have a right to remain silent."

He sat down "are you taking me to the station?"

"not at the moment, because you are under 18 we need to make sure this is true"

"Your fathers name was on the medication and August and the school have no contact with him"

He stayed silent.

"We understand the circumstances of your relationship with the Crown prince however this will not give you the easy way out."

"So you know what's actually happened? how much i've fought to actually have a good life recently? that school did everything to me. August was paying me for the drugs he was the one who ruined my life." He finally said.

His mum spoke "Come on Simon August surely didn't ruin your life because you chose to actually give them."

"Oh so he hasn't told you then?"

"told us what?"

"Simon don't." August screamed.

Simon stood up and slammed his hands. "He released the video of me and Wilhelm last term."

Authors note- Next chapter should be out quicker i've been really busy recently but i'm going to try and get these chapters on a schedule.