New kid

August was put in charge of showing around Lilly. He showed them where to eat, their lessons and anything else she would've needed. Only Wilhelm Sara and the Queen knew about him realising the tape.

"Lilly this is first class, you have a bit of catching up since you only just came into term come to me if you need anything" August told them dreadfully.

Everyone sat down taking their places, but Eskild sat by Lilly and Simon was hurt by that.

"Right everyone this is Lilly, she is new to the school and like protocol please look after them" The teacher said very dull.

Simon didn't even realise the switch in pro nouns.

He sat there trying to figure out why he chose to sit with her was beyond him and focused on his work.

"Simon?" A voice crept upon him in the hall.

"Eskild? I don't want to talk" Simon replied.

"I can explain" he walked towards Simon in an empty classroom as everyone left for break. "Lilly is my sibling, I sat by them because it was their first day I'm sorry"

"Oh so that's why you sat by her?"

"They prefer they Simon"

"Oh um I'm really sorry" Simon apologised.

"I will introduce you too them later on today she has a few classes first"

"Wait, I'm confused. Your using she and they"

"Their pronouns are they/she sorry to confuse you I should've explained."

"Ohhh cool! Can't wait to meet them"

Simon gets home from school and meets Rosh at his to go to the football game. He has dinner at his and leaves to go to the pitch.

Everything came back to him, the temperature, the darkness, the worry. Everything he looked at reminded him of the tall 5ft 11 boy he loved although he didn't know how to feel about him anymore.

He got home didn't speak to his mother nor Sara and headed straight to his room. He was still worrying where Wilhelm was and why he hadn't been to school in the last week.

He hoped to see him soon.

Quick Authors note: I would love any feedback on how to make sure I respect Non binary and Demi girl and Demi boy folks! If there is anything I need to add to improve please let me know. I want to respect every character I write!
AJ