House is not a home

Felice sat in her luxury apartment kitchen alongside her older brother Bo and her Mother judging again.

"You need to freshen up for the meeting with Astrid and Wilhelm Felice" her mother spat out in fright.

"What? I'm already freshened up  mum".

"Mum be quiet she looks gorgeous don't say anything for just 5 minutes" Bo snapped. Felice looked over and gave him a thankful smile.

"If you speak to me that way again Bo your out of the house again"

"Alright Mother" Bo said in a sarcastic tone.

Felice arrives at the palace where 10s of people were piling in for the dinner to meet Astrid. Once they got inside Felice walked up to Wilhelm and gave him a hug and asked if he was ok. She could tell something wasn't right.

"Yeah all good, I really like her and hopefully we see this out" Wilhelm sighed.

"Look Willie I know you ain't over him and I love you so much so try not to be a arse to him or yourself"

"I won't I promise"

"So school starts in two days, first time your seeing Simon then?"

"Yeah, I want to text him but I should leave him alone shouldn't I"

"Yeah best you do"

Astrid walks over and Wilhelm gives her a peck on the cheek.

"Hello Astrid how are you these days?" Felice asked.

"Well I get to try and get this one and purple hoodie back together"

"Good luck with that one it's going to be a struggle"

"Girls stop discussing my love life, it's mine to talk about" he spoke sharply moving onto a laugh.

"Ok ok, Astrid are you coming to Hilserka or staying here?"

"I'm staying here since I don't want to bombard Wilhelm, and the queen was nice for once and wanted to make sure Simon doesn't get hurt or jealous from the relationship"

"Good, I miss you"

"Miss you too Felice I hope we can meet up soon for a catch up"

Wilhelm looked confused and just ignored it making sure he didn't confuse himself even more. He asked Felice  to be excused and he went to his room and locked it. His hand touching his chest trying to calm himself down.

What had he done? Why did he do that to poor Simon? Why did he tell him he loved him? Did he not love him  or was it too bad to say back? So many questions no one bar Simon could answer but he was the one he couldn't talk too.