Mistake

Ivar, best friend of Wilhelm and had been for years was slowly becoming jealous of Wilhelm being out. He wanted to be that, he wanted someone to love and he didn't care who. Eventually it was becoming so bad he would freak at any sign of love. He kept thinking to himself did he love Wilhelm so much he didn't want him hurt? he just had no clue.

"So Ivar who do you like?" Felicia said from the other table. He zoned out by then and flinched back.

he replied "ah no one"

"not convinced mate" Felice kept saying.

"He's been in love with Wilhelm his whoooole life" a small voice said coming from behind him. Astrid. His sister obviously mocking him.

"fuck off nah he's my best friend" He got startled. "Astrid babe thats you who has been."

"Shut up no he's my friend and always has been." Felice and Maddison look at each other. "Right come on Astrid let's go find Sara."

Ivar realised he hadn't seen Wilhelm and Simon since they got back together. He didn't care they were going home for spring soon and he was staying at the palace for the time being. Everyone slowly cleared out of the library. Ivar got up ready to leave then he ran into Alexander. 

"Oh you are back!"

"i am, i am actually lucky i got back in" Alexander said suprised.

"yeah i bet how long like 6 months? well- um"

"it's good to see you ivar" he smiled.

Ivar left put something drew him to look back. The walk was long. Well it felt long.

NEW MESSAGE- Simon lover 🙄😍

-Hey! so we leave tomorrow meet me out front with Astrid and Simon. Time for a formal greeting with the parents :).

-Okay will do see you tomorrow.

He guessed they wouldn't be just them now.

Authors Note- I'm unfortunately very busy recently so small paragraphs will have to do while i get the main base of the story up to date :)