Without him

Simon walked into first lesson searching for Wilhelm to tell him he is now with Eskild and to congratulate him and Astrid. Looking around someone pops up behind him.

"What you looking for" Eskild says. Simon shocked and happy.

"Omg what I didn't know you were coming here"

"Of course I am" Eskild replied with a smile. "Well who you looking for"

"Oh nothing important"

Simon didn't tell Eskild about Wilhelm and said they were just good friends. He missed Wilhelm loads and wondered if dating Eskild so soon was ok. Felice stares over at Simon and she turns to ask Sara who the boy was.

"Sara who is that boy with Simon they look really close" Felice asked politely but very suspiciously.

"Oh that's Simon boyfriend he thought since Wilhelm moved on so could he" Sara said very quickly.

"Oh no" Felice  says shocked.

"Just leave them be Felice"

"You don't understand, just don't worry about it"

Felice goes to hug Simon and asks how he has been.

"Felice, I saw you last week you were over mine" Simon tells her rapidly.

"I know sorry " Felice looked embarrassed and annoyed and left to sit by Maddison.

-Near the locker

"Felice?" Simon asked.

"Yeah?"

"Where is Wilhelm? I need to speak to him like right now."

"Simon he isn't here he won't be here till next week".

"Oh ok" Simon looked upset.

"Simon trust me, don't tell him I promise you it will hurt him a lot more than it looks like it's hurting you" Felice told him raising a eyebrow and making sure he got her point and trying to tell him why Astrid and Wilhelm are together yet he didn't understand.

Felice walks off chatting to Maddison about the new person coming to school tomorrow.