Can you imagine?

tw: hints of ptsd

Astrid Felice and Maddy walk around the school doing laps until  class.

"Did you actually like Wilhelm?" Maddy asked.

"A bit, when we were young before even Erik had to start doing his priority jobs before the crash." She wearily said.

Felice nodded "I forgot you knew Erik, i met him a couple of times but you were like so close right?"

"Well Erik and Ivar were closer really, im  a year younger than Ivar and Wilhelm but because no one wanted to be friends I moved up a year because I would just study and study"

"oh well you have us now" Maddy smiled.

"I do miss seeing Ivar happy though i don't understand what's happened recently"

"Is it to do with Wilhelm and Simon?" Felice curiously asked as they all sat down in the study libary.

Astrid set her bag down "no i don't think so, maybe jealous that Wilhelm isn't always with him anymore"

The lights all shutter off, Astrid screamed with fear.

"just a power cut nothing to worry about" Felice says.

"uh i'm gonna, gonna go" Astrids familiar small and croaky voice broke out. Felice and Maddy watch her leave shaking.

"shit shit shit shit shit" Astrid constantly repeats.

Ivar runs up to her grabs her tight and gets her to her room quickly. "You okay? i've been looking for you" he hugs her.

"yeah i'm f- fine"

"We need to get you some help Astrid it's not healthy. Please."

She looks at him, distant mentally but so close "no, we can't risk it" she shook her head and led him out of her room slamming the door sobbing.