2 ~ Daughter

Her name was Astrid, the daughter of Queen Kristina's best friend. They had organised for her to be seen as Wilhelms girlfriend to try and get the news off the tape. Kristina wanted Wilhelm to get over Simon quick and thought this was the way to do it.

Dinner, Wilhelm went down to talk to his father he knew his dad had nothing to do with it since he had no say in anything. The queen sat down opposite him looking proud. " what" he said rudely, she tuts. "We have arranged a relationship between you and Astrid". Wilhelm looked defeated. Had she actually just done that? Has she won?. "He only broke up with me 2 days ago" he said quietly. "This will help" the queen said taking pride. Wilhelm slammed his plate on the table "I will never be able to come out will I? I just want Simon not Astrid" Wilhelm said furiously. He had known Astrid since they were 5 and they were very close but he never liked her romantically. Wilhelm didn't label himself he didn't want to he didn't need to.

He went back to his room only wanting to talk to Erik, he turned on Four in a bed a British tv show to laugh at them taking money off for one spec of dirt. It calmed him down and he tried going to sleep ready for Royal duties on Christmas Day. He lead there wide awake thinking of the moments before August published the video.