Okay

Simon got home and couldn't stop thinking of Wilhelm. The pain, the anxiety he would be going through. He must be so isolated in that dorm. He missed him, he missed his face he missed his presence. He threw water over his face throwing him back into reality.

"Simon, what's going on?" Sara asked when she walked in.

"Nothing,leave me alone I beg" He asked.

Sara left looking back from where she stood. Simon couldn't get him out he couldn't leave him alone. He needed to talk to him.

"Sara?"

She ran in "yeah?"

"I'm going out for a bit, going to see Eskild"

"Ok, I will tell Mum when she gets back"

"Ok!"

Simon got a bus to Hillseka he needed to tell Wilhelm. He got to the school and froze, he had to tell him now. It started getting dark,he walked in and bumped into Ivar.

"Oh sorry Simon" Ivar said.

"How do you know my name?"

"My sister has told me about you, quite a story must I say" he said laughing.

"Yeah? Who's that" he asked concerned.

"Astrid,she dates your Ex"

"Oh, Astrid" he paused. "How do you know? We haven't told anyone"

"Kind of the deal,I over heard it and no point I'm Wilhelm childhood best friend wouldn't be fair now would it since your friends know.Anyways why are you here? Thought you was a non boarder."

"I am, I.. came here to see Felice about something."

"Ah I see" he smirked "well better get going nice talking to you Simon"

"Yeah you too" he replied.

Simon was stuck he didn't want to talk to Wilhelm at all at that point. He wanted to speak to him and tell him how much he loved him but he turned away. He turned back and walked to his room.

He knocks at the door and Wilhelm opens it. His mouth drops with a slight smile.

"Simon? Why are you here"

"We need to talk"