Him.

Wilhelm was on his way back to Hilserka in the back of the small limo. His hand glued to his chest worried what everyone will think of him and what Simon will do when he sees him. He puts in his headphones and try's not to panic.

They arrived, August and Sara by order awaiting them, Wilhelm confused why they are stood so far apart and looked uncomfortable.

"Hello Sara how are you feeling" Wilhelm says to her as they walk off to the hall.They mutter with August waking behind them.

Sara sits beside Fredrika as the choir come in. Eskild is sat beside Wilhelm obviously both not knowing what happened. Simon locks eyes with Wilhelm, Simon realises who he is sat by and moves his eyes over to a random person in the crowd. Felice led the choir this time and she sang beautifully. Simon knew he had to try and escape Eskild throughout the day so he could tell Wilhelm privately what was going on.

Once the performance finished they went to the next class. Since Eskild and Lilly sat by each other Wilhelm was told to sit by Simon . All eyes went to them both. Lilly and Eskild looked at each other weirdly not knowing what was going on. Once the work started they started to talk.

"Hey Simon"

"Hey"

"I've been needing to tell you that me and as" Eskild interpreted.

"Hi, Prince Wilhelm pleasure to meet you"

"Hello?"

"Im Eskild, Simons b-"

The bell rang and Simon jumped up quicker than ever and left without them.

"Simon's what?"

"I will see you around" Eskild said trying to catch up with him.

Around 3pm all classes finished and Wilhelm looked to tell Simon what was actually going on with Astrid.
He saw him but before he even started walking Eskild pulled him in at the waist and kissed him.

Wilhelm's eyes froze,smile dropped and felt broken. Why didn't he say? Why the hell didn't he say?. He walked towards them pushed them both into the locker without even realising how suspicious it looked.

Simon pecked Eskild on the cheek and ran after him trying to figure out why he was being such an obnoxious person.