What Lives North

It's the next day! Thursday to be exact.

USSR stared at Prussia. Third Reich had been sleeping up at the surface house with his sheep. And the Avian looked lonely.

So Soviet stayed with him a little longer. He also wanted to ask the grey man questions, as he had asked Reich and Britain. Now it was Prussia's turn to be tormented by the large Union.

As always, Prussia was writing in his journal again. Everyday. All the time. Writing. Getting closer to the end of the book.

Soviet was getting fed up seeing the same country repeat everything all the time. Did he have a schedule or something?

Prussia's Daily Activities

(Before Nazi left)

1. Wake Up to Soviet's loud ass yawn

2. Grab a fine looking pencil and start writing in your diary

3. Threaten Nazi when he wakes up because he's your Sibling

4. Do more writing

5. Do more writing but shout at the two bitches who are being to loud

6. Eat more peas because they're healthy and the only food you have

7. Try not to cry

8. Finally move but just to visit your father

9. Go back to your room and clean up your brothers mess

10. Sleep

It's the Ten Duel Commandments

Yeah. Prussia's life was just boring. Avian Countries are happy, outside creatures.

°°°

"So. Prussia. How are y-"

"Don't bother me."

Soviet was really getting tired of being cut off. He took a deep breath, knowing it would take him Alot of patience to speak to this Country.

"How are you?"

He got no answer. So the Commie got out of Nazi's bed, (Because Third was gone, USSR had the joy of sleeping in a proper place that was comfortable.) and walked towards him. Once he reached the German's side safely, he sat down next to Prussia.

Prussia was very annoyed at this, but didn't pay him any attention. Keeping to his journal.

"How are you?"

Soviet asked again. No reply.
He laughed, still looking at the German, and started to inhale. About to do something that would surely make the other very annoyed.

"How are you, how are you, how are you, how are you, how are you, how are you, how are you, how are you, how are -"