Happy To Be

Soviet woke up suddenly, he looked up to see Britain smiling at him. He smiled too. Happy to see him.

"Good Afternoon."
Brit laughed. He was in new clothing and he didn't look dirty anymore either, in fact he smelt like citrus fruits.

"Afternoon?"

USSR stretched and looked around him. A small room but it didn't matter, it was very white though. Including the bed sheets.

Where were they?

He looked at the other union who was now standing away from the bed. He wore a simple grey jumper, along with plain black trousers (PaNtS). His hair looked very fluffy as well, were those different glasses?

"Yep. Afternoon."

Soviet yawned and climbed put of the bed. He walked up to the blue man and patted his head. Britain giggled. No fighting back? No arguing against him?
Alright then, USSR just accepted it. Happy to see the Brit was happy.

UK walked out of the bedroom with Soviet, showing him around the building. The bathroom was quite spacious, the kitchen was big enough to cook in, the dining room was quite big as it also had the living room with it. The upstairs just had more bedrooms and another bathroom. Britain explained that the bathrooms were separated with gender, the top one being female and the lower was male. It made Soviet curious but the little union explained that it was right and that privacy mattered.

Privacy? Well, the Russian didn't understand it to much. Something about leaving people alone if they wanted to be alone. Yeah, it was confusing.

.

Four strange countries sat in the living room. Two with wings, one with animal ears and a tail, one with winter clothing.

"Well look at you! You were right about him looking strong."

The other Avian explained. He looked just like the other winged country. Well, his face did.

It was yellow and a double headed eagle in the middle. But this eagle was different, it was red and black. More detailed to. It didn't hold anything in its talons though, nor a crown.
He wore a simple black t-shirt and jeans. Nothing to fancy.
His wings were grey, reminding the Union of Prussia alot.

"Yes, well. He's still a big softie."
UK giggled towards the Avian.

The Neko looked over and stared up at the Communist.

"Sooo. What's his name?"

"His name?"

Robin also looked up at the man, as if asking for him to introduce himself. Sov blinked several times before remembering his name. He was still tired.

"Uhm. Soviet Union."

"Cool. New nicknames!"

The woman exclaimed.

Her face was blue, with white symbols stacked onto each other. A turned crescent moon which looked like a person's smile, above that was a circle and just above the circle was a small fire.
She wore a massive hat, like a really big and fluffy one. Her coat was also big and fluffy. Yeah, everything here looked like it was designed for winter. The woman also had a bow strapped to her back, with an arrow hold just beside it. Not going to lie, this Country sort of frightened the Russian. She looked very tall and muscular. Actually, she was taller than Soviet. Which was even more intimidating for him.
The Flag looked similar though, like he saw it somewhere in the country world.