You Can Marry

America looked over to the horizon. It really was a beautiful sight as the bright white circle made it's way down, snow and clouds covering the sky.

He sat down on one of the benches and exhaled, exhausted from the long walk he had just done. Walking up a mountain wasn't fun with exercise, but it was fun with the sights and the animals. If the animal wasn't deadly.

"Seems like we'll be walkin' for the rest of our lives."

Virginia lifted herself up onto the bench and rested her chin on Ame's lap whilst laying down. They both stared out into the scenery. Loving the peace.

America didn't exactly think this is what the place would be like. He thought it would have been an island of torture since he saw all the evil people that were going here in the first place.

"But hey, we can walk anywhere now! Hell, we can even go to Canada! Imagine that. They'll love us."

The country patted the dog's head, taking off his sunglasses. A lonely look in them.

We're not going back.
I don't want to. But I feel like it's best for him.
Listen, we go back and we're dead!
Don't say that, you'll scare the little 'uns.
We got to make a decision. He'll listen to us this time.
Really? He'll listen to us if it's about Food.
Food?
Food!
Ooo, someone saying food?
What kind?
Wait, we're getting McDonalds?
Taco Bell!
Great work Alaska, you got them started up. And I thought that you would be the best one here!
IT'S ALL THAT RUSSIAN BLOOD HE STILL HAS!
HE'S BEING CONTROLLED BY THE COMMUNISTS!
THAT'S WHY HE SHOULD BE OUT OF THIS GROUP. HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE THE BIGGEST! I DO!
YEAH! I AGREE!

As the sun began to disappear, America began his debate on whether to see Linda first or find Britain again. Maybe the tall creature guy would appear and help him.

*

Japan was by his tree, comforting Confederacy about what happened. He was telling the American about how he had died.

They both stayed by each other, having conversations they thought they'd never have. Being ghosts felt lonely...

CSA was going to miss speaking to America...he was going to miss everything. He couldn't hug Virginia, he couldn't get hugs back from his brother, he couldn't interact. It was torture.

Knowing that America will never see him again...

Being shot was the most pain he had ever experienced, yet he was forgetting it in a matter of seconds. He felt soulless even if he was his own soul. He felt like everything was watching him, whispering to him about what he did, what bad things had led him here.

.

Soviet looked down at the union that was sleeping on his lap. He sighed and played around with the man's hair, trying to forget everything that had happened.

That one moment of death, the one time you know you can't save someone. It was awful.

But this made him worry even more, he had encountered another death. So how many others were going to die? He didn't want to watch someone else collapse before his eyes.