Petals In Snow

I'm dying. I've written over 40 chapters.

Fun Fact!

I've never finished a book before.
-. _-.

=====================

"GO AWAY!"

The small country pleaded for the woman to leave him alone since it was only making him even more distressed.

Eventually, he was grabbed by the arms so he stopped running away. He screamed and started to hit the country to be released. But she only tightened her grip, pulling him back.

"GET EUROPE!"

"On it."

Her father began to run outside, getting back into the car, before driving off to alert the Unions. The scene was shocking.

Britain kept on shouting back at France. Crying more and more, hitting becoming more violent, screaming becoming more louder. He was worried. He was scared about what was going to happen to him.

France was also crying herself, she was trying to forget the sight she had just seen. The bodies of his family. Why hadn't they turned to petals already? They were most definitely dead.

It didn't make sense.

The woman soon got fed up with the boys violent actions and slapped him, stopping the hitting but it didn't stop the crying. In fact, it made it worse.

"BE QUIET!"

She hit him again, louder crying. The European started to hurt him even more until he stopped making the sound. It didn't take Britain long to get the point and stop.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!"

"GET OFF OF ME!"

"TELL ME! WHY DID YOU DO THIS!"

Jack wasn't going to answer. He wasn't going to answer anyone or anything.

Why weren't they petals already? It wasn't normal...although they could be alive. That would be horrible to think about by the state they were in.

*

Britain quickly stood back up, staring at the country. He was hurt enough, he didn't need more injuries. Hopefully his clothes will protect him as well.

Seems like they was only trying to eat him. They had no weapons on them, only teeth, wings, claws.

Mayan hissed at the island, hungry for more flesh. He was weak. The snow was freezing him to death.

Jack managed to catch his breath. He didn't have time to pull out his gun, so he would just have to stick with the knife at the moment.

Japan watched his friend run at the Curo, closing his eyes as he heard the painful scream coming from the Avian.

"Well wasn't that...fast?"