Crying And Laughing

The UK had managed to find small shelter between some bushes. The place looked quite dry so the three had stayed there for the night.

Not like anyone could get proper sleep though.

*

Japan sighed. Another meeting. Another very early morning meeting. But in Italy's house this time. So that makes a change.

But this meeting was urgent, and needed to be discussed immediately.

Japan hated being on two different sides. He was best friends with UK, and here he was. Stuck with Europeans. Talking about how they're going to kill Britain once and for all.

He didn't like being on a team that were in a completely different continent. It made him feel intimidated and used.

*

CSA screamed. Waking the other two up.

Britain looked like a mess, his hair was messy and damp from last night. Not including his clothes. The torn white shirt and the tie that was wrapped around his arm.

Soviet looked like normal Soviet. Scruffy yet still held his handsome looks.

The two glanced over to the American who looked like he was having a heart attack. He started to squeal, pointing at them.

The two Unions then looked at each other.

Oh my- Soviet...
Oh no.

Britain immediately crawled away from the Russian.

They were both hugging each other. Big Spoon, little spoon. How did that happen?

Well the Brit rolls around in his sleep. And seeing as Soviet was cold that night, when Britain rolled into him, he just hugged the little man.

These things can occur.

CSA was still having a fangirl moment. Squeaking out words no one could understand.

USSR looked over to Britain.
He looked like he was hyperventilating? Why?

The man was having a panic attack at that moment.

"Britain?"

Soviet sat up and stretched quickly before getting up to see if the man was alright.

"You alright?"

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARD!"

The Russian stepped back a little. Confederacy stopped and looked towards the other English nation.

They started to speak the weird language again. It sounded like a more advanced type of English. Words Soviet couldn't understand.

After a while. The two countries ended their conversation. USSR just stared in silence.

Britain got up with the help of CSA, he glanced over to the other Union. Eyes still wide from what had just happened.