The Great Truth

Gore Warning

Not Really
------------------
.

The Communist didn't know what to do...

The blood was everywhere. And body parts were scattered around the floor.

He...
Da. Voice. You don't think I can see?
But why do you feel nothing?
I don't know...

Soviet looked down at the small Union who was curled up on the floor.

Why did he do this?

Britain had gone on a killing spree. He had murdered the whole entire family. Even the dog. It was a scene you'd see in some film, not real life.

The dog had been tied up to a tree by its collar. So it had suffocated to death.
The Father was cut up, his face was covered in cuts and sticks coming out of his eyes. His jaw looked like it had been ripped off. And his other body parts were everywhere, cut up as well.
The mother had had her skull and ribs crushed inwards. Her hands and legs were around the campsite.
One of the Brothers had been completely crushed. It looked like he had been slammed into the tree multiple times. You could tell because the tree had blood covered in it.
The other brother had their stomach cut. Alot of blood there...
And the sister had tufts of her hair ripped from her scalp. All of her teeth and her eyeballs were missing. Including her fingers.

CSA looked again, hoping it was gone. But no. He went back to throw up.

Soviet sighed and walked over to the Brit.
He could hear muffled giggling and crying from the man who still stayed in his little hug.

USSR sat down next to him, avoiding the blood. He put a hand on the man's shoulder, looking around at the bodies.

"Heya Brit..."
His voice was gentle again. Jack's giggling soon turned to sobbing.

"You want to get away from this place?"

USSR looked at UK who was shaking his head, still in his knees.

"Why not?"

It was silent for a long second. Britain sniffed and decided to speak. It was very muffled, but Soviet tried to listen as best as he could.

"cause...like it here...please?"

Thats all the Russian could hear. But he understood.

"Why did you do this?"

Britain started to cry even more.

Soviet was pretty scarred from what he had saw. Yesterday they were all laughing, now they weren't even breathing. Even the kids... It was horrible.
The Brit leaned onto the man, crying even more. He looked up at Sov.

He had a cut along his right cheek. So the humans were actually trying to protect themselves. Why didn't the other two countries wake up during this? Were they just really deep sleepers?

"They're still h-here..."

Britain whispered. USSR was concerned now, what does he mean they're still here? They aren't, they're dead...