Who's The Villain

Mongol opened the door and stared down at Byzantine. He stood beside another man she did not know at all.

"Who you bring to my door?"

"He's another country, found him walking around the fields..."

"Why is he walking around the fields?"

"I...don't know?"

There was a moment of silence as the woman started to think to herself.

"YOU!"

She pointed at the other country who stared up at her in awe.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

The country widened his eyes, coming back to reality.

"Uhm...Prussia..."

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"I was exploring..."

"WHAT IS THAT THING IN YOUR HANDS? A CAT?"

"Nein. This is Kikka."

"AND WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS KIKKA?"

"She's my best friend."

"THAT'S ADORABLE...WHAT IS SHE?"

"A crow. I think."

"Alright then!... You can both come in. Welcome guy named Prussia. And crow named Kikka."

"And me."

"And you Byz."

The Countries walked back inside of the house, Prussia looked around in amazement. He was originally scared of seeing the other Avian when in the field, but as soon as he saw that the guy was trying to help him he began to feel like a changed person. Like no one saw him as the Bad guy anymore. He liked it. It was a less threatening feeling than before with the other countries that kept on trying to kill him.

.

Byzantine kept on giving the Prussian more and more questions. He answered them as best as he could, sounded like a trust test to be honest.

And he passed!

Which was extremely surprising as Prussia did answer most of them quite truthfully. Byzan was happy with the results and welcomed the German with a greeting.

Roman and Mughal were also happy with the new guy. Especially his little friend.

That's when it started to go down hill.

There was a knock on the door again, Mongal stood up and went to open it. She was met with a very nervous and out of breath HRE.

"Holy? What's wrong?"

"I saw another Avian. A bunch of countries...headed...this way!"