What Just Happened

Morning. Oh how this morning would turn out.

Soviet didn't want to leave his bed at all. Not after what happened last night.

Why did he say that? It just came out of his mouth so randomly. He wanted to say it, just not ever wanting Britain to hear at all.

Morning Soviet.
Why are you here? What do you want?
I'm thinking about last night too, don't worry.
I feel like giving an actual name to you if you're going to keep on showing up like this.
Ooo. A name?! What is it?
I Don't know.
That's a disgusting name. I hate it.
No...not that, that wasn't even a suggestion.
Then what is.
I think I'll just keep on calling you voice for now.
Tell me when you have an actual name, I'll be waiting.

He sighed and hid underneath his covers even more. Not wanting to be alive at the moment for the fear of seeing Britain again was far to scary.

Someone knocked onto the door. He didn't say anything, now trying to fool the person into believing he was asleep.

The door opened and the person walked through, not before closing it behind them as well.

"You awake?"

It was Mongol. Soviet got out from his cover cave and stared up at the tall lady. Still wearing her winter clothes I see.

She was holding some clothes in her hands, passing them towards the Communist.

"New clothes. Thought they might suit you."
The lady explained.

"Oh. Thanks."

"Sure. Sorry about wanting to beat you up yesterday. You don't seem to bad."

"Its fine. And thanks again. You don't look to bad either."

"Heh. Well, come outside whenever you want. Not like much is going on though."

"Mhm. Alright then. Bye."

"Goodbye."

What an interesting conversation. As Tall lady left, Soviet looked at the coat. A long coat. Very similar to his old one but it had a fluffy hood.

This Is actually pretty nice.

He smiled, and looked back down at the other clothing. A beige jumper instead of green. Amazing choices actually, Mongol knew how to pick good clothes. It was nice to finally have a coat again, after losing it at the old cottage.

...

Britain sat in the corner of his room. Thinking about everything that happened yesterday.

No one would ever like you Britain. Its the glorious truth. The fact that love isn't real, it's fabulous isn't it?
Not true, Soviet wanted to kiss me. He said it himself.
He's an idiot. He doesn't know anything. He doesn't know you either so how could he ever like you. It's all lies.
Shut up. You tell me lies everyday. He likes me.
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES!