The Flowered Tree

⚠️✨Some topics people may find distressing?✨⚠️

If you don't want that. Then good luck reading this! Skipping won't help ya.

===============

Was it ever going to turn daylight? It did seem like it wasn't. Even with America's continuous talking.

But as they walked into Central City, the sun finally made its way around the world, and started to appear above the blue skies. What greater timing?

A long three hour walk had finally finished with its medal, making it to one of the stores. You know what time it is.

.

Best Friends Shopping Spree!

Weird looks? Yes! Being pointed at? Of course! Being asked for pictures? Most certainly! So damn fun.

America gasped as he saw the thingy he was looking for. He smiled and quickly ran towards the beautiful Poptarts awaiting him, sliding onto the floor like a child.

Britain followed after and stared at the boxes, he shrugged, not to impressed by the sight.

"HOW COULD YOU? JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU TRY ONE THEN."

"Are these supposed to be heated up?"

"WE CAN EAT THEM RAW!"

US grabbed a box and turned around to find a kid was staring up at him. He smiled.

"Hi kid."

"Sammy, don't talk to children..."

"Why not? Hey kid, what's your name?"

The Little girl crossed her arms and scrunched up her face.

"My mommy told me not to talk to strangers."

"Exactly Sam, that's why we don't talk to kids."

Britain was eager to get away from all human contact at the moment, his mind filled with the urge to kill. Ame copied the child. Completely ignoring the Island. The little girl smiled at what the country was doing.

"Hmph. Okay then. I don't talk to strangers as well..."

"Stop talking to meee!"

"Stop talking to me then."

"What is your name?"

"What's yours?"

"I'm not allowed to say that or else mom will get angry."

"Where is your mom?"

She looked around with a confused expression. Putting her hands down by her sides.

"Where is your mom?"

"Oh. I don't have a mom. I'm a big boy."