Finding A Way

Daddy Soviet and Kitten Britain? Most likely.

================

"SO? VHAT ARE VE VAITING FOR THEN?"

"Well...I'm way to tired to do anything right now."

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! YOU JUST DRANK A WHOLE BUNCH OF COFFEE!?"

SS slammed his hand against the table as he began to get even more annoyed at the Frenchman. They were so close to finding Soviet (and Britain) now that they had the Curo that could sniff out anything. Like a dog!

Vichy pretended to yawn and stretched out his arms. The German twitched and tilted his head, becoming more angry with the European.

CSA walked into the kitchen, staring at everyone in confusion, trying to figure out who everyone was.

"Who iz zat?"

Nazi asked as he looked at the American. Vichy squinted his eyes and gagged.

"Oh god it's face- it's...ew..."

Confederacy looked down in embarrassment whilst Del started to shout at the Curo.

"-HE'S MY FRIEND!"

"Your friend...looks disgusting."

"NO HE DOESN'T! YOU LOOK LIKE A...A-"

"I'm saying he's disgusting because I smell something American about him...dont know what part of the Americas but I can clearly sense it."

CSA looked up at the man.

"Well...he's..."

Pilar looked at his friend. The southerner rolled his eyes.

" American. Yeah. So what? Gonna kill me or somethin'?"

Third and Vichy stared at him in disbelief. Confederacy didn't care anymore, he just wanted to be noticed again. Attention seeking.

"You're joking..."

*

Kikka stared up at the country who was trying to escape. No luck at the moment though. He tried again and failed.

But he wasn't going to give up just yet. To determined to get out of the cage that locked him away from the world.

"Almost theeerrreee-"

Prussia jumped up again with a little help of his wings and grabbed onto one of the bars. He smiled at his achievement and lifted himself up, seeing if he could get through the gap.
The man laughed whilst falling back down into the pit, he'd done it! He had finally managed to find a way to get out. They were both getting out of here right away before Ottoman heard them.

It was night so hopefully everyone would be asleep. Prussia held up his little friend and tucked her into the top of his shirt so he could grab onto the bars again. He jumped up with more help from his wings and lifted himself, climbing out onto the bars with difficulty.