Pumpkin King Jack

Heads up

^Violence^

=============

Britain woke up, he looked over to the window and squealed. The new daylight meant Halloween! His favourite time of the year of course.

He didn't even have time to think how he even got into his bed.

The small island ran out of his room and into the kitchen where he decided to jump onto the first person he saw. Japan.

The Neko screamed and fell of his chair. Brit started to laugh childishly, helping his friend up. Everyone else was looking at him like he was some sort of weirdo. But the Briton didn't care, no one was going to destroy his favourite day. Not even a war.
Not even some rude assholes who never showed him the shower room, Heck, he still didn't know where it was.

All he smelled of was wet grass, a little bit of blood and charcoal. Beautiful scent.

Jack looked around to find no Soviet nor Confederacy.

"Where's the two?"
He questioned the half frightened Asian.

"In the living room. They wanted to speak alone."
Schutzstaffel explained, playing around with his cereal.

UK shot evils at the man.

"I wasn't asking you you wanker."

SS glanced up at the island, confused.
"Sorry? Vhat did you call me?"

"I don't want to speak to you anymore. So shut it."
Brit ran out of the room before he was shouted at. He was very energetic when he was excited, of course - like a child.

The Robin boy looked at the closed doors, blocking him from seeing who was behind. He decided the best way to open them was to kick them like he was the main character of some book...or film.

He finally managed to get a good kick onto the two doors, opening them up in a very dramatic way. It did hurt his legs a little.

Soviet and CSA immediately stopped what they were doing at the sight of Britain. They smiled awkwardly.

"Whats Up?"
Britain's personality had changed again, from being posh to then being the cool kid.

The American decided to walk out of the room, waving goodbye to Brit as he walked past. He closed both of the doors and ran away from the room. You could tell he was running as his loud footsteps echoed through the hallway. The floor was quite hollow to be honest.

"Alright then. Did I intrude on your conversation?"
UK asked the Large man.

Soviet shook his head and walked towards the union, he ruffled his hair which caused Brit to try and claw at him. Sov just laughed.

"Don't touch me."

"Why not? Your reactions are adorable."

Robin looked at him in disgust.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? I AM A MYSTERIOUS AND DANGEROUS MAN! NOT SOME PET YOU CAN JUST CALL ADORABLE AND STROKE THEIR HAIR LIKE IT'S NORMAL! I W-"