Dont Scream Darling

°Warning°

^Violence^

And no, this isn't a vent!
Enjoy.

====================

Waves crashed up against the cliff, the moon was nowhere to be seen behind the dark grey clouds. Surprisingly it wasn't raining that night. But that's what Summertime is all about right? The blazing sun looking down at your burning skin. Smiling, some would say.

The castle was quite modern day if you ask me. Candles replaced with light bulbs, fireplace replaced with a TV, books replaced with handheld technology. How disgusting had this world come to?

How controlling had it become?

Well, those were questions asked by Britain. Only fifteen and the world had already gone to shit. Countries were already starting to like this new planet they called 'home'. It didn't even feel like home anymore, don't lie, don't tell that to yourself just to feel like you fit in. You can't. You'll never.

...

Britain sat at the end of the longtable, staring down at his dinner in disgust. Roast dinners every Sunday, it felt like a holy religious thing to do.

England tutted, putting his cutlery down and then held the Brit's knife and fork. Cutting the chicken for him like Britain was a child.

"Can you not do anything yourself?!"

The man asked, still cutting into the meat.
Britain stared down at his plate. Watching his Brother use a knife was a fun thing to look at. It taught him things.

"Did you know this Chicken was once alive? And happy? Bawk bawking at their friends and living life."

The young boy explained as England finished slicing the food up. Wales immediately put his cutlery down and stared at his roast.

"I don't feel like eating anymore."

"Oh don't be so stupid Wales. Eat your food and ignore him. He's just trying to make you feel sorry for something that isn't even alive."

England explained, sitting back into his chair. The dragon Neko sighed and closed his eyes.

"Anymore."

Union smiled at his older brother, Wales opened his mouth to show that he was in shock. Britain giggled.

Scotland looked over to Ireland, Ireland looked over to Scotland. They both stared at the chicken on their plates.

"Well, this Chicken sure did taste well!"

The Scotsman laughed and held up the bone. Wales crossed his knife and fork, stood up from his chair and looked at everyone.

"All of you are sick!"

And with that, Wales stormed off to his room. Northern Ireland sat up and sighed.

"Where's dad?!"

"Oh shush. He'll be here soon so be patient!"