Chapter 30

Kehlani's POV:

I stared out the window in awe. I was halfway through my flight and about 40,000ft high. The plane was flying through a cloud, making my view entirely white. That was the last thing i remember seeing before I opened my eyes to see Jen waking me up.

"Wake up girl! We're here."

We got off the plane and went to go wait for our bags. Once we got them we left the airport, hopped in an Uber and went to our hotel room.

The rest of the weekend was some of the most fun I've ever had. Jen knows hella people in the bay so we were out every night.

I ended up getting a small butterfly tatted on my wrist like Fayzo had told me to.

Meanwhile...

Fayzo's POV:

My heart is Beating damn near out my chest. I feel like I can hear it. Bum bum, bum bum, bum...

I'm so caught up in my thoughts, i didn't even peep the light turned green. I push the gas and turn the radio up louder. I pull up to the hood I swore I would never go to. Again.

Everything in me wants to stay in this car, turn it around, and keep driving till I'm balls deep in the suburbs. I get out the car and start walking to the raggedy ass apartment I wasted so many years in. Up the same old stairs, past the wall wit 3 bullet holes, and the broken window that still ain't fixed. I can smell the weed and hear loud ass talking before I'm even at the door. My heart starts pounding again.

I feel like a little ass kid that knows he bout to get his ass woopped. My hands all shakey and shit. But I'm gon get more than a ass whopping if I don't do this. I pound on the door 3 times before somebody opened it. But when it did, I regretted everything.

"Oh shit. How you been lil nigga?". A nigga named Cheen opened the door. He one of the OGs.

"I been aight man."

"Damn you still around here? You real bold for pullin up. If I was you I would've been dipped by now. But shit that's you. You know where to go." He moved to the side and let me in.

Instantly it's all eyes on me. I'm tryna look at everything but a face and look straight at the hallway I'm supposed to be walking through. I'm walking past the kitchen. It's just packs on packs layed out on the table. Chuco and Domo was in there. They seen me and just gave me a lil nod and kept counting. Fuck.

I keep walking until I'm in front of the last door in the hallway. I knocked on it and waited for a answer.

"Come in."

I go in the room. The room looks like a office. It's pictures of famous black people like Martin Luther king, biggie, and Malcolm x all on the walls. He was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with 2 dudes behind him. Like he been waiting on me. His name is Lil John but ain't nobody scream "yeah" or "ok" when he come around.

No one says shit. Lil John is staring at me. The 2 dudes is staring at me. Shit I think Martin is starin at me too.

"I want out", I say.

He scoffs and says, "That's funny".

"I thought we had a deal. You sending yo niggas to come pull up on me wasnt part of it. You said if I give you the money you'd leave me alone and forget I exist".

"You're forgetting something. I told you to move a bag to New Jersey for me. Remember dat?"

"And I told you I don't do that shit".

"I don't give a fuck what you do or don't do bitch. You said you wanted out and I set you up for the easy route".

"Ain't nothing easy about that man. If I got caught crossing state lines with that much shit we would've all-"

"Then yo punk ass would've taken the charge. You keep forgetting something lil nigga. You wouldn't be shit but a lil hood rat out on the streets if It wasn't for me. I saved you. You owe me. Now When I heard you set up your own lil hustle I thought that shit was real funny cause as far as I'm concerned You still been working for me but I ain't been making shit."

"Come on man. You know It wasn't even like that. I wouldn't do no grimy shit like that to you."

"Aw but that's where you're wrong. You did."

"Alright what you want me to do? I'll do it then you forget about me. Don't look out for me or nothing. We'll be even."

"Even?"

"Yeah"

"Then pay tf up"

____________________________________

Ik y'all hate me😁 Sorry for the basically year long wait. Aye but on a real note bless up to everybody supporting this story✊🏽 I really appreciate the comments and the votes. Idk how active I'm going to be but hopefully this holds y'all over🙏🏽